Reviews for Poetry in Motion
Emma-Lee Strawberry chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very cute. :3
IvoryandGold chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Real sweet fic! You captured how I think teenage Remus would be down to a tee! Keep writing.
Moony's puppy chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Poor Remy. Until, you know, the yummy kiss. Siri really is slow. You'd think he'd at least pay attention when his own best friend reads a poem aloud. Wait, I don't pay attention either...Not the point. The point is, I loved it so much that...I...took time to review it. There. That's something. ]
Laurel Kingsley chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Very nice, well-written. Good job, I loved it. :) Keep on writin'!

Love,

LK
Nova-Janna chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
You know, I haven't read much fanfiction in a while 'cause I've been really swamped with work and sports and music, but this one caught my eye. First I need to tell you that I don't usually read Marauders fics, and I'm not a fan of the fluffy slash fics, but I really liked this one. I think you captured what I think of when I think about a younger Sirius and Remus. Maybe not perfectly, but mostly there. Anyways, thanks for giving me something to read for the first time in ages, and nice (albeit fluffy) one-shot.
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Nice one-shot! Well done! I am glad that it turned out well in the end and I liked the idea of "name the pretty tree after me".

This cute lil fic made me smile a lot! Well done D
Dark Queen of Peaches chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
All together now..."AW!"
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Me:I LOVED IT!IT WAS GREAT-ESPECIALYFOR YOUR FIRST TRY!

Hazel:I KNOW,IT WAS WONDERFUL!

Me:*Hugs Hazel*

Hazel:*Slaps me off*WRITE MORE SONN!

me:*Dizzy*Uh...Ya!Dude...Uh,write more...Son...

Sirius LIVES
Linwe Amandil chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was really good. I don't think I've ever read a Sirius/Remus fic (I tend to stay away from slash), but that was just amazing how you worked everything out. It was really... cute.
ILoveJoren chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
uuhh...

well...

sirius and remus? erm... i've seen many, but this is really, erm, special. the feeling of it.. lol
siriuslyhopeless chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oohh, that was good!

Sweet and kinda different;)

Keep writing!

Jay
Tomo Potter chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw that was sweet :) I love the way you've portrayed the emotions, it's really powerful. love it.
Rem chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
O! I loved it! It was soo.. there. You know? Well keep writing and I promise to keep reading.