Reviews for My Friend, My Enemy
kagomeaviles25 chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Plz updated I want to know what happen , will ozuma get flash leopard , I just want to know what happen
Dreedle007 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
I didn't know i would actually like it but i do so plez continue
Princess of Music chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
this story is so cool.i can't wait to read the next chapter.i hope you update it soon.
Ida Cippo chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
*bows down in great shame* I sorry I read your story long ago and did not review! Please forgive me, I am so impressed and happy that you update that story!1 Please please you have to write that next chapter, it is really a great fic. Also you are one of the rare people writing a KaixOzuma fic so please continue write it and the other fic you have!
The Supplanter chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
DUDE!

Update! Update! Update!

and i know i should be gving you a constructive reveiw of what i thought, but that's just to troublesome... 'cos this is just so awesome.

This was, Giacomo, the Supplanter!
MariamTiarko chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
CONTINUE! *crying* POR OZUMA! i just simple love this story! that's the best until now iv'e ever have read! plz continue!
Gavr3el chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
AW! T.T On top of this being so sad and so good, you dedicate this ficcie to me? I don't deserve your sweet words...or such an amazing homage. Ozu-chan... -bursts into tears- Thank you...

I have missed you very much too. I often think of you, hoping you are doing well. Is this so? I will try to get to your email as soon as possible, ok?

And...I can't wait for the next chapter! This is so good! I love all the Kai/Ozuma-ness. I hope he will be better soon...

And where oh where can Mist be?

Love ya bunches,

Sammy-chan

P.S. Once again thank you so much.
R00K13 chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
very nice I like it so far ;D
james chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
how long is it gonna take till you finish this story
Sam chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
hm...sounds interesting. Please continue. If this is a romantic pairing, you have my full support. I can't say if this is one of my fav pairings, but that's simply because there are so few fics around. So please, please, please finish this one!
Gavr3el chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
-tackles Ozu-chan- Thank you... -suddenly bursts into tears- Poor Ozuma! And Kai...I hope he makes Ozuma all better again. -wipes eyes getting off Ozu-chan and helping her to her feet- Mist is an awesome character of yours (even though he's being a butt right now)...maybe he'll have a heart in the end and give Flash Leopard back to Ozuma. And what Flash Leopard did for his master... -burst into tears again- I can't wait for your next update...and thanks for dedicating this chappie to me... -smiles through tears before blowing nose-

P.S. Did ya get the e-card I sent to ya a few days ago?
Gavr3el chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
WoW! You had my attention from the very first sentence, Ozu-chan! Just wOw! I wish I'd thought to read this earlier...it's AWESOME! It's so sad and intense...I can't wait to read the next chapter!

-Sammy-chan-
I love Queen chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
hey i loved the storey please continue it i really want to know wat happens! good luck
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
continue .
kailover2008 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
cool keep updating this sounds really good