Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Good story, but i'm confused. Who was the changling impersonating?
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Dang that was wow
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
please write more you have me wanting to read more of the story and find out what happens.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ah I knew Dorme wasn't so disloyal to Padme! I liked this, it's a cool little twist. I don't like that it still leads to Anakin becoming Vader, but what are you gonna do? lol Nice work!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Now there's an ending I didn't see coming. If only Anakin were not so afraid. And that scene in the Chancellor's office was wonderful.

"Palpatine placed a fatherly hand on Anakin’s bowed head and made a soothing noise. Lord Sidious looked down at the kneeling figure of the Chosen One and he smiled."

Chilling!

Well done,

VFA
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I think you mean "gaol" not "goal" & "for the long time since forever" doesn't make sence
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh my, what an intriguing proposition...

I can see why you were outted in the challenge... your writing style is so unique to yourself that it's not difficult to recognize your style. You have a wider vocabulary than many fanfic writers.

This one was riddled with fun to post on, lots of deep thoughts from this. I first was struck at the way that Palpatine took care of the matter, how efficiently. I also wonder at how Palpatine is going to call the favor in, as it were. Very, very interesting.

It sort of creeps me out to think that Sidious was capable of knowing when Anakin was with Padme, but I suppose the conception of the twins (I'm assuming that's what that was) is probably rather powerful and easy to detect in the Force, especially for someone as trained in its subtletites. It makes sense, I guess... how else does he know everything that is going on?

I adored your use of Anakin's title, The Hero Without Fear, especially when he's surrounded by all sorts of fears. Fantastic irony.

I notice this one and Murderess have updates in my email beyond the final chapters that I have updated, but that they're not visible on I hate when it does that! It's eating my most recent chapter for many people as well. I'll watch out for the next updates... you're leaving me with so many questions!

I am going to have to revisit the JC one of these days... Possibly a higher calibre of writers there than may boast if you're any representation. ;)

I'm so glad you're posting these here, though!
REV042175 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Palpatine is so wickedly evil, you gotta admire him. Nice little one-shot. Enjoyed it immensely.
waiting4haykin chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I liked it, but I think that you could have expanded the story a little - not really changing anything, more just drawing it out a bit more.
harriet chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was a really clever idea, i really enjoyed that little story, its just a shame that the story isn't longer! lol
Morriganna chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh Damn! That was intense and creepy! Could you write an alternate version of this story with the Holonet actually finidng out about the marriage?
Andy Filarwitz chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Good job! A few grammar mistakes here and there, but not enough that it takes away from the story. I love your writing style and the story you're writing. Keep it up!