Reviews for Choices
Annoyed chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Terrible story! You make Mikan sound ugly and i hate that. I also didn't get it in the first chapter when some guy was looking at her and you also wrote like this "his eyes followed a beautiful girl talking animatedly with her friends". If you said she wasn't beautiful nor genius in the chapter 2 then you shouldn't have put the word "beautiful" in the first chapter at all. I'm disappointed.
Lilliee-chan chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Nice. I hate writer's block... :( I sit there with my mind -BLANK-
princess aler chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
i really liked this chapter... does it have a continuation?... i hope so... pls write more fanfic... have a nice day! :]
JeZrA-Amutlover110 chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Aw! Poor Misaki! And what is the writer's block? IT ALWAYS APPEAR ON EVERY STORY I READ! WRITER'S BLOCK, WRITER'S BLOCK, WRITER'S BLOCK!
JeZrA-Amutlover110 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw!
fantoomx54 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
oh..pls..pls!..

update,.

after so long time i'm searching

for the best fic..

i finally found it..

but it's too short..

can you pls update soon?...

pls!..

pls!..i really loved your story..
Mishaa chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
i like the story...u shud really continue it.

btw, u shud use '-kun' 4 guys or guys of the same age.

since Tsubasa is a senior, Mikan shud've sed "Tsubasa-sempai"

instead of "Tsubasa-KUN"
kurichan15 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
I totally love it! It is SUPERB!

_v
m-channn chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
good storyline... update please:)
konnie chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
wow wat a love triangle between best friends and not so best friends plz continue cuz i wanna noe who won!
Crazicrystal chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I love the story line so far! I think you did a great job keeping the characters in line (going along with the story and such).
lianna dominique chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Well that was freakin' good..One of the best stories I have read..Poor Misaki..If only the idiotness of Tsubasa will realize that she has fallen for him...Can't blame him though... Well I think Mikan's not the typical ordinary girl...She's kinda cute you know? Well can't argue with you..You're the one who made the story..So, I guess, I'll just be satisfied imagining in the corner of my room...But, don't be discouraged..I think that the story was good...So Congrats!I really like it...And please update sooner...I'm like so excited about the 4th chappie..So please...don't fail updating...I'm counting on you...Jokez!(But you must know I'm kinda serious about that)

hehehe...Jane!
KiwiFrube-x chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
OMG! Tsubasa is an insensitive asshole! i feel so sorry for misaki! gr! doesn't he see that mikan is ment for natsume? she's his light for christ sake! well anyway i think misaki should torture tsubasa till he's near death if he gets regected by mikan and then goes after her... i know i would. keep up the good work and update soon. i'm looking forward to the next chapter _

[x]...Springy...[x]
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
hehe. it seems like mikan has 4 knights with her hunh?
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
ah! This is a great story!

update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!