Reviews for Choices
archer chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
ang corny mo naman!when do you plan to stop this story?joke! when are you planing to update probably you thought this story is cheesy right!like I thought!

(evil smile)
shanfov chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
aw..where's the update?
SapphireRhythm chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Nice! UPDATE OKAY?
Sapphira chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
That was good, UPDATE!
anamicah chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
WOW! I just read ur fanfic...Im terribly sorry but I think a chapter of mine is somehow similar to urs and u made one earlier and that makes me feel like I am copying u. Anyways I dunno...I might as well discontinue mine but I love ur story! PLEASE UPDATE! _ -anamicah
BurningButterfly chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
woah..plz update! i love the plot of ur story... i'm one of those gals who wants every guy in the school to fall in love with Mikan even narumi-sensei! woohoo! (i'm not the only one right!)
Katleya Lin chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
does that mean tsubasa has the upper hand?

O.o

oh no.. natsume!

you should move... FAST!
Ms.Whiskers chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
I hope you update soon. This story is just great! i hope natsume gets her...Mikan is so lucky but them maybe not because she technically has to choose...
pRettY-iN-bLacK21 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

update soon!
Analiria chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
U-P-D-A-T-E... pls?
This Seraphim chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
“Damn bastard!” Natsume cussed furiously as he looked at the scene before him. Tsubasa had his arm around Mikan who seems to be enjoying it very much. It had taken all his self-control not to storm there and beat the hell out of Tsubasa. He had no right to touch his Mikan.

This part would have to be my favorite! I love the way Natsume and Ruka behaved on this chapter!

Keep it up!

XD
Hmm chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
The story's written really well, but I'm having a hard time liking your characters. It's probbably just because it's the first couple of chapters, but Mikan is just too... perfect. A Mary Sue.

She's really nice, everyone seems to like her, the girls can't seem to hate her, etc etc etc. You should add some flaws because everyone knows, no one's perfect.

Also, the main characters seem so... two dimensional. Everything they seem to do/care about is to 'get Mikan'.

Good luck writing! Keep it up! XD
shikashiromiya chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
yo! i dunno why i can't review chapter 3 so here i am on chappy 2. i totally am addicted to your story now...i just can't help giggling it's so cute! please update soon...i don't want to wait, i want to read more of your story.

boy is natsume getting jealous! yeah!show em what you've got and make a move on mikan! is ruka planning something dirty? that's what i thought after reading that he has this dark side in him. oh...:o

please update the next chappy or else i'll wait here all day in my computer. (thats what i do everday)

ja ne

mugi-chan
wishingstar chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
i love your story! please update soon!
Shmile chapter 3 . 5/10/2006