Reviews for Choices
cherryblossoms24 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
WAA! Poor Misaki! I don't wanna see her suffer! *sniff* BUt it's your story so I respect it...Anyway great chapter! UPDATE MORE!
secret24 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
i love it! C: please update asap! C;
WizdomGoddess chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
I love the way you bring the plot! Keep it up! I can't wait for more NatsumexMikan and RukaxMikan. _~
shikashiromiya chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
wow! i so love your story! you know what? we have the same plotline. i too am making a story where everyone is falling for the this girl and now i'm in hiatusT-T anyways i love the pairings i love tsubasaxmikan, natsumexmikan, and rukaxmikan. they're so adorable i don't know which one to choose.
naruechi chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
uhm... yah your riht.. its kinda a little confusing.. but its okay.. anyway.. i feel sorry for misaki.. oOh.. its so saD.. please update soon! i want to know what happens next.. _
glenda23 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006 cool
Shinyaaaa chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Please please please make it natsumemikan! update soon!
sweetswirlypop chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow. I'm loving it! This kind of plot is so familiar yet you made it refreshingly new. Labo(weird of me). It keeps me wanting to read more and more. Anyway, great job! Update soon 'mkay?
silver woman chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
ruka! natsume! hurry up! tsubasa is already making a move... dammit natsume ur so slow! gr
eeler chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow! Your story has many twists ya know! wuv it! (ruf ruf, hehe!) Update!
moonlit reveries chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
that was okay...please update...Poor Misaki...Well...*sighs*
Harufuji chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
your story -R-U-L-E-S- ! pls update soon
akai ladycuteluck chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Wow, I really pity Misaki in this chapter... T.T Oh well... I just can't wait for the next chapters! Please update soon. _
Kuro-pon chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Aw... Poor Misaki... *sniff* *sniff*... Hey, update soon 'kay? I can't wait to see who Mikan chooses! Love your story!
silver woman chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Oh... i love this one... so many guys falling in love with mikan... what will you do? update soon pleaze
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »