Reviews for Afraid of Being Afraid
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
After the shooting in that episode, I was a little surprised and disappointed that Don didn't seem to be more concerned about how the event affected Charlie. So, this story gave me the conclusion I was looking for. Thanks.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw... so sweet!;)
PBfan15 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was a really good story one of the best I've read on here actually.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aww, this story was so cute! I love the brother moments!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
huh - looks like i never reviewed this fic... oh well, that's about to change:P i've read this one more than a few times now, and my oppinion of it hasn't changed: it's a great fic:):) well written, and with great eppes-angst - you've done the numb3rs community proud!:D lol keep it up!
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I found that much more satisfactory than the actual espisode. Thank you.
Patty chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I think you did very well with this. With Charlie having

been shot at twice I'm really surprised that he didn't start

running the numbers and tell Don statistically he should be

dead!

Write some more stories in this fandom. Personally, I'm a

big angst fan. LOL
knadineg chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I didn't take Don as seemingly heartless. He appeared as a big brother who just couldn't understand what was going on with his baby brother. As a younger sister, I've had moments somewhat similar and that's how my sisters reacted until it dawned on them what the problem was. In other words, you did a great job portraying, in my opinion, a basic sibling relationship.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I was good for a first attempt. It truly was a good piece of writing, but something seemed to be missing in the beginning. I'm not too sure what but if you want to go over it to check that would be a good idea. The ending though was excellent! Please keep writing.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great story! I 've read all of your stories on the Outsiders board and I'm trilled that you wrote a Numb3rs fic! Keep up the great work!