Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
Guest chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMGGGG I LOOOOVE THE ENDING; BITCH JUST GOT OWNED :D HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH I LOVE HOW PERCYS GOOD AND STUFF AS WELL :D MORE BROTHERS TO REARRANGE ARAIAS FACEE HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHA OMG SHE IS LIKE THE BIGGEST MOTHERFUCKER BITCH IN THE WHOLE FUKING WOORLD SHE'S SUCH A BITCHHH. ANYYWAYSS I LOVEE THIS STORY AND ITS SAAH HILARIOUSS
beastybri32 chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
short and fast stort, it as alright. i like the second ending loll, i hate araia
books of fantisy15 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
I loved the story it was amazing and who would regret anything haha loved both endings btw u have a real talent keep writing!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 17 . 4/21/2010
You should have an epilogue, where they get married and have kids.
Chaositea chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
PRINCESS BRIDE FOR THE WIN
Kelsiee chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
This Was A Really Good Story,

It Had A Gret Plot,

And Your Characters Were Good,

Keep Up The Good Work : )
Miss Ginny Weasley chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
It's a great story.

Though I didn't really like the fact that Araia came back after two years, but the end was good. And it was good written too because I hate her.

anyway love it
Kira Izuru chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
i would say its a pretty good story, but just one problem...theres too little description. you could of also made each chapter longer...not to mention it was quite annoying how each chapter was straight to the point. no details and all that...
serenity silenced chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
just one question...if this "araia" girl is so...nasty...then why is she in gryffindor u idiot
Broken Is A Beautiful Sound chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
the idea of anyone not getting that wonderful little quote you threw into your story is quite inconceivable ]

it's from Princess Bride of course!
lil mz pursun chapter 17 . 5/12/2009
i thought the story was ok...i think ginny could hav been a bit more realistic. i also like the plot and the part where harry confesses his love was sweet. my favorite part was the very end where her brothers are all there for her. .
excentrykemuse chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Cute.

Where does Ginny get the money for all of her clothes, though? Also, though I like it, it does depart from canon a bit unless she's wearing all these fashions on the weekends ...

excentrykemuse chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
I def. like the flirtation going on and how Ginny could tell Draco wasn't a death eater.

I still don't understand her fashion choice, though. Maybe I'm too old 'cus I'm 23?

excentrykemuse chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
I think Ginny may have lost her mind, as she definitely lost all sense of fashion ... I'm wondering what she's up to.

excentrykemuse chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I'm not much of an H/H fan but the last line made the chapter worth it!