Reviews for For Granted
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh he's a player all right. Poor smart but too sweet for her own good Shizune.
Cholette DiMarionette chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
what was the last key for?
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Brilliant, wonderful depiction of the characters. I've read this before, but I don't think I reviewed then, and it would be a sin not to do so again when coming back to it has reminded me just how GOOD it is.

Thank you.
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Is there like a sequel for this, one that is as wonderful and fantastic as this one? This was a great story, far better than word scan put it.
Sutakane chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Very good.I liked it a lot.I'm a new author and was wondering if u could R&R 1 of my story' called My time with a Snake.I have 2 u could that be great there might be some spelling very good it.

With respect Orochi-kun.(Hyper had chocolate.)
MikiyoYakushi chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Not bad, but I can't get why it's raited M seem more T-esh.
Cosmos Jenise chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Me: aha u got ponwed

Shizune: whatever

Me: yeah whatever
darklace15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That Kabuto. Such a manwhore. _ That was really good. Honest and entertaining.
Kaskaskia chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
lol kabuto tricked her
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I fell in love with you just now. That was the best take on Kabuto I've ever read. I loved the spy action! Boy, what a bastard he is, appealing to her empathy...Great piece!
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
The ending wasn't something I'd expect, and yet, it's so...HIM! I wish some parts were more detailed, but otherwise, I liked this story. I have no complaints. And if I were in Shizune's shoes...heck...I probably would've done the same thing, too! LoL!
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Kabuto is a sexy bastard. Good job, I like how neither of them just wimp out to love in this. Gotta steal those keys!
Seravy chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
So nice to read a fic that isn't romance centered. And even better, focuses on one of the most neglected but interesting characters of this series. You were really good at keeping me guessing if Kabuto was sincere or not mixed in with some very insightful thoughts on Shizune. It made the ending quite chilling. I'm really glad I read this one. great poignant descriptions. I'm am in awe of your talents. thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sahara Storm chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I spent the entirety of the 10 minutes or so that it took me to read the first half of this fic distrusting Kabuto, and generally thinking, 'you sly bastard'. I guess it's only natural, and though you wrote him rather innocuously, it just came across that way. He’ll always be sinister, and the great thing about it is, you managed to capture that, even while writing him in an almost non-sinister way. If you catch me.

And then the second half... it was so subtle and sensual and e. And I found myself actually trusting him. There was this great sort of realism to the vulnerability that he presented to Shizune, that desperation to help the child. And I went all, 'aw'.

And then came the ending. Of course he screwed her over. What did I expect.

You have a wonderful way with words. This pairing needs more love, though by all rights, it's not even a pairing, so to speak. Very well done. :)
Duelle chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
damn, kabuto is so hjot yet he never just ugh i feel pity for shizune - man thats a bad ass fic right there!*