Reviews for Angel's Kiss
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Actualisa pronto
WolfyMcClowd chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
PLease continue this story

I cant wait to see what happens between them
Dr.Lust chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Hi! I'm so happy you updated this sweet story! I loved the chapter, little Esther is such a sweetheart! I also like the angelic version of Gabriel, it seems to work good!

Waiting for the update!

Love,
FakeBaconFryer chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
aw

i luv it!

update soon!
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
WOw Esther is such a joyful person it really is quite amazing. I wonder what that shadow thing is? What does it do? and why does Gabriel need to save her from it? It is definately good that she trusted him though! so many questions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Alanna~
Celtic Aurora chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Oh my God! You updated this one! Wow XD!

It was a good chapter! I liked it...but the cliffie! No! lol Keep up the good work!

-Aurora
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
*gulps* again dracula? I think, I understand your chapter...little bit of the novel book. what did you mean "historical" , I think German novel book, or?

I hope, next chapter will better, more goodies ;)

no carl, no cardinal, etc? pity...
HughJackmanFan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
first...no? :D

oh, it is beautiful story, sighs. I love this chapter, I can to feel like who angel...ah, Gabriel. *givetear*
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Cool story! I love Gabriel as an actual angel! He's awesome like that! Please write more!
Dr.Lust chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
Hello!

This story is lovely! Gabriel is so sweet, I loved the way you described his angelic nature. It seems so fitting to him. And I wanna know more about Esther and what will happen when they meet again!

Please update soon! :D

Hugs and Kisses,
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Dracula!
draculasbride2008 chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Yes! We still likey! Really good chapter...Who's the evil guy with the cloak, hm? I sense a plot twist...Stop me if I'm wrong. Keep writing! XP
phantomsangel102 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
this is so good! please update soon!
Katie Van Helsing chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
AH! :D I LOVE IT! SO SWEET! :D :hug: :love: :smooch:

Hey, I'm gonna get you the next part of our story asap! :D :hug: :D Love! :D
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh boy! That was Dracula wasn't it!