Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 4/3
This Wolverine is a piece of shit and I love him.
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 1 . 1/4
Logan really enjoys pissing people off, huh? XD Omg that was hilarious.
I loved how you only showed the conversation from Logan's end, but we could totally tell what Scott was saying to him and how Scott was reacting without you ever having to describe how he was acting, as well as it being like standing next to some one who's having a phone conversation when you just get to hear one side and have to piece it together.
Scott must be so distressed! XD
Rose Robeck chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great story! That Logan, he's so ornery!
emuexistance chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
awesome, so funny! This story never gets old! MORE Please!
Conu chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Bravo. I think this deserves a standing ovation.
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wolverine making a prank call...EPIC! That is friggin genious! And keeping scots end of the conversation out, adds just the right touch. I love it! Keep up the good work!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
my sides the hurt

Wolvie's so evil.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This. Is. AWESOME. :3
crusherccme chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Waaaay too funny! I laughed so hard that I fell out of my chair. And no one else knew why. So I was just sitting there. On the floor laughing my head off. And everyone was just staring at me. Probably thought I was crazy. So finally my frient asked me what was so funny. And you know what I said? "Nothing." Even managed a strait face to tell her that. Of course that made me laugh again. So everyone else started laughing. And some of my friends have really strange laughs. So that made us laugh even more. So after like five minutes some one asks what we were laughing about. I swear, there must have been something in those donuts we must have gotten high off of something to laugh like that. Maybe you just fell out of your chair laughing as you read about my craziness. Oh gosh. I hope the whole process doesn't repeat itself. With all the laughter. But if it happens to you from reading this review you have to tell me. It would be just waaaaay too funny. Don't even know why I wrote this. Maybe because a story like yours deserves a nice long review. Or cuz it is sooooo funny. Or maybe I am high or drunk or something. I swear, Wegmans must put something in their donut holes. Well that's enough of my rambling for anyone to stand. So you can sit. Haha. Stand ... sit. Get it? Anyways, byeeeee! ;)
Aeleita chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ahaha! That just cracked me up! Good Job!
Kwai Ax'nav chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is amazing almost brought me to hit his charecter spot on.
samiam13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LMAO that was freakin' awesome! i loved this! great job!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh my god . . . I can't even say anymore I'm laughing so hard.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Nice! Friggin' hilarious! That was a horribly cruel thing to do, and I just wish we had a scene like this in the movie so we could have seen Scott's face:)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I almost fell outta my chair, I was laughing so hard! You're a genius! This fic is made of so much win! INSTANT FAVE! XD

"Get Jeannie to make plane sounds for you." - Hell, that line right there just killed me! Bloody awesome!

Cheers!