Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
crushergoddess chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Waaaay too funny! I laughed so hard that I fell out of my chair. And no one else knew why. So I was just sitting there. On the floor laughing my head off. And everyone was just staring at me. Probably thought I was crazy. So finally my frient asked me what was so funny. And you know what I said? "Nothing." Even managed a strait face to tell her that. Of course that made me laugh again. So everyone else started laughing. And some of my friends have really strange laughs. So that made us laugh even more. So after like five minutes some one asks what we were laughing about. I swear, there must have been something in those donuts we must have gotten high off of something to laugh like that. Maybe you just fell out of your chair laughing as you read about my craziness. Oh gosh. I hope the whole process doesn't repeat itself. With all the laughter. But if it happens to you from reading this review you have to tell me. It would be just waaaaay too funny. Don't even know why I wrote this. Maybe because a story like yours deserves a nice long review. Or cuz it is sooooo funny. Or maybe I am high or drunk or something. I swear, Wegmans must put something in their donut holes. Well that's enough of my rambling for anyone to stand. So you can sit. Haha. Stand ... sit. Get it? Anyways, byeeeee! ;)
Aeleita chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Ahaha! That just cracked me up! Good Job!
Kwai Ax'nav chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is amazing almost brought me to hit his charecter spot on.
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LMAO that was freakin' awesome! i loved this! great job!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh my god . . . I can't even say anymore I'm laughing so hard.
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Nice! Friggin' hilarious! That was a horribly cruel thing to do, and I just wish we had a scene like this in the movie so we could have seen Scott's face:)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I almost fell outta my chair, I was laughing so hard! You're a genius! This fic is made of so much win! INSTANT FAVE! XD

"Get Jeannie to make plane sounds for you." - Hell, that line right there just killed me! Bloody awesome!

Cheers!

Phoenix
Tainted Griffin chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Priceless. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell out of my chair!
Sky79 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great story! Enjoyed it very much!
askita chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Absolutelywonderful. I had a big ass grin I was trying to hide from the hubby becauswe he teases me about my Rogan obsession! Great stuff!
chessa chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Loved back at Scott and totally freak him call Storm -she will deny it and say everything is fine was the best part
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love it when Logan bests Scott. Great fic.
queenofspades chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
HA! That was funny! I havn't read something that funny in a while. keep up the good work!
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Brilliant. I'm so totally in love w/ that immature stupid-head x)
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 7/31/2007