Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
medicgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Nice! Friggin' hilarious! That was a horribly cruel thing to do, and I just wish we had a scene like this in the movie so we could have seen Scott's face:)
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Oh. My. God.

I almost fell outta my chair, I was laughing so hard! You're a genius! This fic is made of so much win! INSTANT FAVE! XD

"Get Jeannie to make plane sounds for you." - Hell, that line right there just killed me! Bloody awesome!

Cheers!

Phoenix
Tainted Griffin chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Priceless. I was laughing so hard, I almost fell out of my chair!
Sky79 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great story! Enjoyed it very much!
askita chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Absolutelywonderful. I had a big ass grin I was trying to hide from the hubby becauswe he teases me about my Rogan obsession! Great stuff!
chessa chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Loved back at Scott and totally freak him call Storm -she will deny it and say everything is fine was the best part
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love it when Logan bests Scott. Great fic.
queenofspades chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
HA! That was funny! I havn't read something that funny in a while. keep up the good work!
ceilidh-kay chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Brilliant. I'm so totally in love w/ that immature stupid-head x)
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i love your stories!
endiahna chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I laughed so hard when reading this.I could see wolverine doing something like that to cyclops.
Genne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
aw, that was mean! but oh so good! lmao, i loved where pauses to check out ororo's as s, bahha! i always did think that they would make a cute couple... 'you kinky freak, have jean make airplain noises for you!' you almost killed me with that one!
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ROTFLMAO!

-stray
Twilight L Xari chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was funny. I ought to try that some time when I'm bored - just call up Jack and start talking about something compltely random like that. I can definitely picture Logan doing that.

The one thing I would like to note is that you may want to tone down the swearing just a bit. I haven't read the comics or anything, but I've never heard Logan say the f-word. I imagine he could, but it just doesn't strike me as something he would do. This goes for a lot of your stories.

Happy writing!

-Twi
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
You make it look so effortless...I'm so jealous! Yet another amazing story. The banter between Scott and Logan is my favorite.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »