Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
You make it look so effortless...I'm so jealous! Yet another amazing story. The banter between Scott and Logan is my favorite.
Scoodoo58 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
omg ** picks self up off the floor** I laughed myself to peices
Zuraffo chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Oh Logan is EVIL...
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Oh...my...God...can't breathe...laughing too hard...help! I fell out of my chair! This is all your fault! That was too damn funny! I laughed my butt off and I am still laughing! Awesome story! Absolutely loved it!
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
LOL! Lovely. I laughted so hard that now, all I feel is peace... :-)
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Ok, a bored Logan is a nasty Logan. Got it. *snicker*
Puppy with Sharp Teeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hehehehehehe! That is so evil! GO LOGAN!
kumak chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
you write dialogue like a bloody master. it flows really well and pretty much astounds me. fabulous job.
MyOrli chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
OMG! i got a fit of giggles goin' on here! i might be over-reacting, but damn, that was hilarious! it makes me wonder how scott might act when he gets back to the mansion. god, i hope this ain't a oneshot, cuz i wanna see if logan makes scott look like a total jackass. cycke's one of my favorite characters, but when it comes to humor, i can't help but laugh my ASS off at scott. loved it!
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
that was great. I'm giving to my cyclops obsessed friend who'll die laughing at the though of him crying over his jet.

I'm with Logan on this. That would be so much fun to torture scott like that.
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
brilliant.

Sorry but cant think of much else to say! lol

~Red~
Han-Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This was funny! I can so totally see Logan doing something like that to Scott. I hope you do more! and soon too! I will be on the look out for some more clever stuff from you!

Keep It Real!

Han-Skywalker
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
To friggin funny!
RMTNDEW chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh that was great. I loved it! So very Logan. That really cheered me up. Good job!
Name chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
"the staff spent their time pursing hobbies"

I'm pretty sure that's pursuing, pursing is like for lips.

Anyway, brilliant dialogue!