Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It's probably all my fault I burst out laughing reading this and severely startled my parents- but I blame you anyway, because you yet again have a brilliant little oneshot. Logan pressing Cyke's buttons- and all was right with the world. As I've mentioned, I love your Logan, disreputable man that he is- he's a fun man to read about.
JackmansBabe chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
man this is just priceless ;p
jenskott chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Boredom and Wolverine are really a bad combination.

Poor Scott. That was ruthless.
Saber12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMG! That's hilarious! I love it! I am running out of creative things to say about your stories, LOL! I can only think of so many compliments. 'Tever. Good story! And don't you dare worry about your comedy. Every single one I read is absolutely wonderful!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
XD Oh man, oh, that's just (cackles) too good. XD
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
...That story was downright beautiful! Beautiful I say. I laughed so hard I cried. Loved every bit of it.

Twin
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
what will Scott say when he gets home?
leenitajean chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I laughed so hard while reading this. I could picture the whole thing in my mind so clearly. What a sense of humor! Great read, quite creative. The things that we think of when we are bored out of our minds!
rialet chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, my god! That was wonderful!
Mei Zhen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
LMAO. You rock! xD
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
awesome job! made me laugh! I could picture Logan doing something like that. I loved it!
Meret chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hahahahahaha! You are evil! So funny! :)
Dr. Nat chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I needed a laugh when I found this story and I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed.

I don't own a cell phone. Made me think about actually getting one. It could be fun...

Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
iorekbyrn chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
that was awesome, im hoping for some more
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
LOL! Yeah! Make Scott cry!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »