Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
Han-Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This was funny! I can so totally see Logan doing something like that to Scott. I hope you do more! and soon too! I will be on the look out for some more clever stuff from you!

Keep It Real!

Han-Skywalker
Audrey Lynne chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
To friggin funny!
RMTNDEW chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Oh that was great. I loved it! So very Logan. That really cheered me up. Good job!
Name chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
"the staff spent their time pursing hobbies"

I'm pretty sure that's pursuing, pursing is like for lips.

Anyway, brilliant dialogue!
Cassandra-Ray chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
THAT was GREAT! I mean it, not only was it hilarious but it was brilliantly written too :)

I'm gonna go off and read more of your stuff :)

Keep on writing

Cassandra
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It's probably all my fault I burst out laughing reading this and severely startled my parents- but I blame you anyway, because you yet again have a brilliant little oneshot. Logan pressing Cyke's buttons- and all was right with the world. As I've mentioned, I love your Logan, disreputable man that he is- he's a fun man to read about.
JackmansBabe chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
man this is just priceless ;p
jenskott chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Boredom and Wolverine are really a bad combination.

Poor Scott. That was ruthless.
Saber12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OMG! That's hilarious! I love it! I am running out of creative things to say about your stories, LOL! I can only think of so many compliments. 'Tever. Good story! And don't you dare worry about your comedy. Every single one I read is absolutely wonderful!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
XD Oh man, oh, that's just (cackles) too good. XD
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
...That story was downright beautiful! Beautiful I say. I laughed so hard I cried. Loved every bit of it.

~Twin
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
what will Scott say when he gets home?
leenitajean chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I laughed so hard while reading this. I could picture the whole thing in my mind so clearly. What a sense of humor! Great read, quite creative. The things that we think of when we are bored out of our minds!
rialet chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Oh, my god! That was wonderful!
Mei Zhen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006