Reviews for The Call of the Wolverine
PsychLassieFan4Ever chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Ha ha ha...And everyone else tends to think technology and the Wolverine don't mix. This was extremely amusing, thank you!
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Poor Cyke, that was downright mean of the Chebacca :-P! Well, he did need to get back at him for making Jennie mad enough to go around stabing people! Lol! Poor, poor Cyke, he is really going to be pissed when he finds out the truth. I wonder what he's going to say to Charles if he thinks that he is keeping things from him aboub his girl, not the redhead.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
LOL- as a vet assistant, I adored the dog-swallowing-the-bolt bit. We get dogs all the time with that kinda stuff inside them.

Great stuff, ridesandruns- thanks for the laugh!

emily
Serpentseeker chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I can just see Wolverine pulling this off. Nice work.
blue chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*sniffle* That was...magnificent. Oh god. *runs off giggling hysterically*
MAndrews chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
You are a bloddy genius! My day just kept getting better and then I saw a fanfic alert with your name on it and poor poor Scott but that was so Logan!
majinme chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Great... absolutely hillarious, enjoyed every word.
Ryanko chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Brilliant as always. I'm always happy to have a notification in my inbox when it comes to your fanfictions. Your stories always manage to make me laugh out loud. I have to admit that my favorite line is "Get Jeannie to make plane sounds for you". That whole part just cracked me up. But oh man, poor Scott. He's probably gonna go through a nervous breakdown thinking that his beloved plane is in pieces. And I'm sure he didn't feel any better when Logan mentionned that Jubilee wanted to help, haha.

I just love how you portray the relationship between Scott and Logan. It's simply priceless. Why aren't YOU writing the movie scrips, seriously? You keep that amazing tension between Logan and Scott while making it hilarious AND it seems like you pretty much keep this on the Scott/Jean side (Sue me, I've always been a fan of that pairing. The movies won't kill it for me). So as always, two thumbs up. This was wonderful. Keep writing!
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*SPLORF*

I love it. CreativeLogan is the shit. "Does Chuck know you use words like that?"

*evil giggle*

Now you have to do one about Scott coming home, everything's fine, and everybody swearing up and down that nothing ever happened with the jet ;-) Of course that will only feed the paranoia...
lilJunebug chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is so funny. But poor Scott.
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
::glee:: I suppose it's not the same as physically beating someone up, but using a cellphone to make Scott cry probably would be pretty satisfying for Logan. Laughed out loud at the whole thing, as well as the tantalizing imaginings of the shriek-fest waiting when Scott gets back only to find out Logan lied through his teeth just to make him mad :)
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh my God! Choke. Gasp. Giggle. Loved it. Loved every evil nuance and. Logan gets payback at last and in classic style. Your best one yet. Thanks for that.

Still laffing!
SilentWater13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
you are bloody amazing. that is all i'm gonna say. you are bloody amazing
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6