Reviews for Mysteries
Savendia chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You write so beautifully. I love your Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, they always have just the right amounts of mushy adorableness without going too far, and they are always so very in-character.

The last line is wonderfully sweet. If I had to choose a favorite part, that would probably be it... But the entire thing was so stunningly written that I don't want to choose just one part as a favorite!

Celadrian chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Omigosh, you're back! And with more absolutely adorable work. Poor Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, always blaming themselves for everything...

Anyway, it's great to have you back writing. Dare we hope for an update soonish in The Unchosen? I've been suffering from QuiObi fluff-withdrawal lately; don't vanish again!
ally127 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
aww... :3 that was so beautifully written!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Your story is so touching. I loved the comparison of Obi Wan as a little birdling. How Aui Gon came to finally understand their differences and to honor them was so well done.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. Very uniquely and lovenly portrayed. Gah, *claps* well done!
amber75 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was very sweet. You always capture scenes and emotions so well. It's so good to read more of your stuff!
Katy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Your description was very good, especially at the begining. I really like how Qui-Gon began to appreciate what Obi-Wan likes, and vice versa. The end made me say "aw".
charie chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
So beautiful and deep. I love the relationship you show between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan...makes me hate the ending of Episode 1 even more. *pouts*

I love the visionary in your story...especially the parts about the moon. Very similar to my own feelings of night which made this story especially meaningful to me.

Great job!
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
You always have a unique perspective and hey, the style is cool too. Very descriptive to boot.
Katieelessar chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This was absolutely gorgeous, May. I loved the style, the idea, ah! Just everything was perfect as usual. Great job!

Writer117 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006