Reviews for It Never Rains But It Pours
moon so bright chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
moon so bright chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
flairina chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Well, that was interesting. First chapter felt a bit rushed, but it was fun nonetheless. :)
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Ah, the good version. Straight from the english manga.

Good story so far, too.
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
A new idea for a SM and Ranma 1/2 crossover, I have to say the senshi position she has is very realistic.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
What's going to happen when Makoto, the other Sailor Jupiter comes out of the woodwork?

Asgeras chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Interesting little fic. I like it so far, and sincerely hope that you continue it.

I don't, particularly, like the fact that Ranma is so much older than the rest of the inners. As is, he/she would fit in a lot better with the outers. Somehow, I think Ranma would end up getting along with Haruka quite nicely. They both have that same act now, think later kind of attitude :P

I like what you've done with Ranma's whole gender issue. All too often, fukufics end up having Ranma accept his curse in an unconditional manner. In this fic, you don't exactly see that, even if you do have Ranma attending school as a girl. Ranma still, for now, identifies as a man. Good job with not writing the status quo.

I've alway though Ranma would make a good Sailor Jupiter, and you're doing a nice job with it. I like seeing how you've retained some of the canon for Sailor Jupiter (such as the cooking). It will be interesting to see if Ranma's attitude change, in regards to quite a few different ideas. After all, Ranma, essentially, is having part of a whole life crammed down his throat. True, it's a little disjointed, but it would still probably change quite a few preconceptions.

Well, that's it for now. I have to get going, but thanks again for the fic.
Blackdex chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Not bad, I will keep an eye out for updates. Ciao
Innortal chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Not a bad addition.
Aku-dono chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Nice work, looking forward to more...

Just one thing.

"Ranma! Rei!" she heard Ami call out, sounding quite upset.

...did you mean "Jupiter, Mars"? Don't forget they're in their senshi guise, and Ami wouldn't do something stupid like accidentally revealing their civilian names!

Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Interesting story. I like Ranma being the Senshi of Jupiter. I do have to wonder how he'll deal with the future enemies. I can see him befriending Hotaru easily and Nodoka welcoming her into the home as a surrogate daughter. Oh man, Uranus and Neptune will probably find Jupiter to be a tough fight.
Jonakhensu chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
When Setsuna shows up and demonstrates her ability to NOT pose, Ranma will likely try to beat the answers out of her...
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 2/20/2007