Reviews for Heart of the Warrior Book II
Jimbocous chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
Nice twists on year two. Thanks for a great read!
PokeFan108 chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Especially the fight scenes and how you made Lockhart lose his memories, I would say keep writing but you already have this seiries done xD!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
As with the last story, an interesting concept that’s primarily let down only by an occasional verbal excess at times; nice job.

The bond between Harry and Ginny was certainly effective, starting in a subtle manner that nevertheless reflected their at least subtle awareness of their deeper feelings for each other, with Ginny automatically assuring Harry that she doesn’t care about his House status while the circumstances of their meeting give her a chance to know Harry before she learns that he’s Harry POTTER.

Subsequent developments are also well-written, as Harry’s gradual new friendship with Ginny is ‘counter-balanced’ by the increasingly hostile relationship he’s developing with Ron- a bit ambiguous about Ginny ‘qualifying’ for Slytherin, but I suppose it’s not like we ever saw her ‘original’ Sorting, so the Hat could have had trouble deciding and went for Slytherin in this timeline simply because Ginny herself didn’t say ‘no’ to the idea here-, even if I think you could have explored the idea of Ginny being less ‘reliant’ on the diary here than she was in canon given that she has a greater social circle than she did in the original course of events.

Still, the question of Dumbledore’s final agenda here are definitely interesting- even before we learned more about his past in recent continuity, I would have thought that his actions here are TOO extreme for what we know of him, which suggests that something’s influencing him beyond just his usual self-, and the Chamber confrontation was definitely effective once Harry got down there and was able to utilise his ninja skills, although I think you could have dialled down your analysis of the alleged ‘mistakes’ that Riddle made in creating the diary (Sometimes the secret lies in knowing when to stop, particularly when you want to establish the villain as a threat rather than an idiot) even if the reasoning behind him specifically avoiding causing any death during this spree of attacks made sense.

Add in the implications of Dumbledore’s private reflections and what Harry took from the hat this time around, and it seems clear that, regardless of my personal ambiguities, things are going to be VERY interesting at Hogwarts even without the complications that will be added to Harry’s life by his relationship to the Turtles...
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
Great story so far. I've noticed a couple of missing periods, but other than that, Awesome.
wizmage chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is a great story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
this was good.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
It took those blasted Guardians to show...too bad they are so fracking slow.
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I am slowly reading! But i like it!
bpmull chapter 18 . 11/25/2008
Things are heating up.

I agree with the comment about if Harry brought his family to Hogwarts it would make even more people doubt him - not because of the Turtles, but Splinter. After all, rats are not normally associated with the Powers of Light.

This is an interesting alternative to the canon. Obviously paralleling it, but looking at it from a different point of view. That new point of view clearly added a secondary story line which has every indication of being as important to the overall action as the parts which parallel the canon.

Query: Is there a significance to the 19 in Agent 19, or did you pick the number randomly?
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
Awesome story I can't wait to read the third one.
Jaymee1000 chapter 18 . 9/24/2008
this a very well written story. i started reading it because my sister like TMNT and i want to see if she would like it. and know i am hooked. i can't wait to see what happens next.
Art of Chaos chapter 18 . 7/20/2008
This series is awesome!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Once again, the story continues to be greatly done and well thought out and planned. Just one thing that came to mind while I was reading. Does Harry still need glasses in this or does he have perfect eye sight and not need them?
Reviewer of the West chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
Your lack of justification for Harry's not using muggle techniques at Hogwarts and magic techniques outside is really getting on my nerves. We see the first instance of justification pop up: "vow not to ever use magic to harm Muggles" which is to pathetically stupid it was better when I could perhaps just think that I missed it. There are so many ways in which he can use magic in ways that will not harm Muggles (certainly less than kicking them would do) either via stunning, distraction, escape and evasion, etc that it is just silly.

I know it is rather late for this complaint, you having written other books, but it is just bugging me