Reviews for Trouble
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I am so disappointed that you didn't have Vlad sit on his chair and plot while he pet the cat. So. Disappointed.
And no I couldn't tell you are a cat person. I was actually surprised at that.
And I enjoyed that conversation Vlad had with the cat. "I'm a confirmed villain. Your a cat."
Lorrean chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Yeah... He considered taking the cat. For once, you did the right thing, Vlad.

What an adorable story! I happen to like cats too, although my parents forbid me into getting one because of my sisters allergies. *grumbles*

Awesome writer and all. Keep up the great work.

Have a pleasant day!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
what the fuck
Google chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Vlad should so get a cat.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
CUTE! I'm a kitty person too. I just love pets. :)
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
hehehe

can i finish this story for you?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LOL. Great story. Be funny if Danny was messin with Vlad and was chased into the kitchen when the Lunch Lady and Skulker were talking. Can you just imagine their expressions? Danny would be laughing, Vlad would be red in the face, and Trouble would be watching with amusement.
Ymixle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
My mom has three cats; Ian, Pixie, and Priscilla.
Aclet chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol this fic! so funny! awesome job!
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Personally, I think that all cats that are taken off the streets or out of the out-doors and find good, happy homes with someone that loves them and provides food and cozy places to sleep are lucky.

I have three cats; two were gifts from someone who couldn't take care of them, and the third was rescued by a friend as a kitten, but she couldn't keep him, so I got him. I love them all to pieces.

I'm a cat person, too _
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
aw, how sweet. I'm a cat person too, and I loved this story.
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I'm a dog person and I still thought it was hilarious. 3
Nonamei Midnight chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
*ROTFL* Oh, That's priceless! This is SO going into my favs! I LOVE the cat! And Vlad trying to reason with him? LOL That's great! That cat might have evil intenchens too! 'cause it hates Jack, loves Vlad, and messes with even him! Yes! Evil ghost's cat!
WeirdPairings101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007