Reviews for Aftermath
twilightnite13 chapter 39 . 3/13
Even deimos can feel love...its natural what Darc feels, and besides they only put on a brave face to make sure others dont see those in love as soft. Hey why not have Darc go to Volk for advice on how to get Delma's attention. Bet the old wolf has some things to teach our future king of the Deimos.
Praetor Fenix chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
This is a very nice fanfiction, I've had this thing bookmarked for a few years now and havent seen any changes. I especially like the first few chapters :)

Im really hoping you can continue this. En Taro Adun
Brandon Kirk chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This seems legit...I always wondered what they did after the flying castle sunk. Its a shame they all werent in the final Arc The Lad game though. X(
dre20 chapter 39 . 7/17/2012
I saw that you updated one of your stories so just wanted to say welcome back and it would be great if you could start updating this story again! It's one of my favorites and I always wanted to know how it ends :)
bloody.silver.soul chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
i love it! this chapter and chapter 34 were my favorite.
you should have more darc/delma moments. i love them together!
please finish this! you promised you would! please? *begging puppy dog face* please? for me?
arrowriver chapter 39 . 8/16/2011
Well, the last time I reviewed an inactive story, I got a pm from the author saying that they'd pick the story back up as well as change things in the story.

So here's a review in hopes that you'll see this in your e-mail and pick the story back up.

Though if it's because of major writer's block, maybe reading what happened in the story so far would help you out.
hairpin88 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
hey, i haven't checked if this story is still active, but i'll make a comment anyway. i think this story is really awesome, everyone's in character and the starting point seems pretty interesting. i'll come back later once i've read some more
louiss667gmail.com chapter 39 . 7/14/2010
Maru needs to shut the HELL up. Besides that great chap.

I saw the last update I hope you have a breakthrough soon. I would like to read more of this.
louiss667gmail.com chapter 36 . 7/14/2010
I really liked this chapter. Especially Camellia, when she has a pistol, you know she's pissed. Plus I think gun beats dart shooter any day.
Random Zaku Pilot chapter 39 . 6/7/2010
Hmmmm I just read it now and I loved it hope ya finish this someday
Doomflower84 chapter 39 . 12/29/2009
Finally finished reading what you've written so far...hope you'll write more soon _
Doomflower84 chapter 35 . 11/29/2009
Kharg's turn I see _
Andrea chapter 39 . 11/2/2009
Wow! This is really good. It really is like a continuation of the game! I had always wanted to know what happened to these guys so thanks for writing this and keep going! I want to see how it ends. _
Fatal Mars chapter 38 . 10/28/2009
I had to start this over from the chapter one. Its been a long time, but I really want to see this story through to the end. I hope tha Darc and Delma hook up soon and admit their feelings.
WildfireDreams chapter 39 . 9/29/2009
Brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next!