Reviews for If You Offered
breannatala chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
If you can come up with a good plotline, go ahead and continue. It's good so far, whether a twoshot or a long story.
SofiaDragon chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Definatly continue. I've greatly enjoyed this, and it /broke my writers block!/ I'm so greatful... I'd run into a terrible wall and this blasted it into tiny little bits of gravel.

So Happy!
GuTTerArT chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
You have an excellent and original writing style and a good use of narrative technique. It makes it seem far more natural, I think. I enjoyed it immensely.
VilyaBlue chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I absolutely LOVED it.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
*steals*

I love it, I love it!

Nothing else recently has made me SQUE as much as this story! I could really spend a long time in this review (I only have half an hour).. perhaps I'll sneak around and find your email instead... And I have no idea what other reviewers have/are going to say, but I really do like it!

Overall/briefly: squee factor 100%. Just reading the opening lines made me really excited and 'poor Harry' and happy that I was feeling sorry for him and yeah. _

character I really liked how you did them individually, though I think there was a little too much Deep & Meaningful caring and sharing for a one-shot (ie. not able to develop enough)

Really good thoughts/ideas YES! There were some nice original thinkings regarding the dynamics between the two that I haven't read before.. um.. for example : "Which one sent you after me?" He asked bluntly. "Dumbledore or Voldemort?" *claps hands excitedly* There was other stuff, like Snape absolutely.. *fearing* Harry would turn out like him.. Oh, woe! :D

Um, um, um.. _; I really like it as a moment of understanding, thus my wish to steal this story for mine own! In fact, I may unofficially plagiarise in the next year.. Heheh.. But this story has put me into a happy little high. And I wish there was more of the story! I'm imagining all of 'what happens next' etc etc... *happy sigh*

Apologies..I think I've filled my quota of rambling idiocities... I do really like this! _

Thanking ye for a lovely read,

Munku-JGSPTV _
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Excellent! Wish it wasn't a one-shot. It would be interesting if this happened in 6th year, and then Snape had to kill Dumbledore anyway.
tag.0 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
NICE! I quite like this - it's one of those stories that really dig in to some of the things that don't really get explored that much in the books themselves...

And the idea of Snape seeing HIMSELF in Harry, rather than James, is quite an intriguing one. With what you've got written here... I can definitely see the possibility.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Sofia Dragon recomended this, and I have to agree with everything she said.

This is well written and makes more scence then the books over Harry and Snapes relationship. Harry and Snape are really the only two charectors that are not two really damentional (well Tom as well after the 6th book), they fit well together.
Lira Snape chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Interesting little story. Makes me think.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow, that was, well at the risk of sounding corny, deep. wonderful one shot
jbfritz chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Interesting!
ambudaff chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Beautiful!

Snape is rather a little OOC for me, but this Snape I would like to see..
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I like it. This summs up the reason that Snarry - good Snarry - exists. Either father/son or romantic, the relationship the the end of this peice begins is an essential psychological link - one missing from the cannon that, in many people's opinion, weakens the storyline. Without this, Harry is left with a flat secondary character (Ginny) to lean on that has none of the stregth that a character like Snape has, or stands all alone (a lonely and terrible fate). The end of OotP felt contrived, when something like this could have made it ring true - HBP followed naturally from the situation, but left Harry fully alone. It is an odd discussion to be had. I'm going to go hop over to my Yahoo!Group and recomend this to all my readers. Five stars, two thumbs up, and all the rest.
breannatala chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
interesting. Good.
brilliantdeduction chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Aw I enjoyed that! Everyone thinks Snape is bad TT_TT It makes me sad Lol But I never thought about it that way! How similar Snape and Harry are! Cookies and Potter Plushies for you! *smiles*
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11