Reviews for If You Offered
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Hmm... Interesting to say the least. However, if you're not going to update, you should have left it as a One-Shot. So... Either update, or delete the last 5 chapters and put us out of our misery.
SofiaDragon chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I was going through some old stories and I found that you'd continued this lovely one-shot. It's brilliant, wonderfully brilliant. I think you could call this an end, and if you wanted to continue it would almost be a sequel. It comes to a beautiful end here.
TeagrannyMCMLXIII chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Snarry is fine... it is a good story, more please.

Teagranny_MCMLXI
Writer Worrall chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
Wow- come back and finish this, what is it? Over a year since your last update?

Any way, shame. A brother relationship would have probably suited it better! I AM a Snarry shipper, however, so I've put it on alerts, just incase you do update

Please update.

Please.
Kehlen chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
-the- element being Dumbledore's fall?

why I am even commenting I don't know, you have obviously abandoned this *pouts* but anyway. Snarry doesn't put ME off. And I will say it is one of the 'strongest' stories here, so I will hope you continue :)
Kehlen chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
awesome so far :)
duj chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Shame you never continued. I'm not a Snarry fan, but this is a great story.
duj chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Rearranging the afterlife sounds like a nifty idea for them. All that peace and freedom, they just wouldn't know what to do with it, would they?
fido02 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
just thought i'd tell you that this is the only slash so far that has gotten into my angst archive
fido02 chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
THIS IS SNARRY I HATE YOU SCR#WED UP ONE OF THE BEST EFIN' H/C FICS EVER WRITTEN TO HELL W/SLASH
Pendecardiel chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
oh please update!
Ks chapter 6 . 1/4/2007
Update! Panem et circenses! Well actually, tea and some good UPDATED story to read! Please!
zafaran chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
More, more, please. This is so very nice. I like the way you're building up with this, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
aisling iontas chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Very enjoyable, i'm looking forward to an update.
Atropa Haven chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
I- wow. this... is amazing. it- makes sense as well.
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »