Reviews for If You Offered
waterlily16 chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Wow, you finally updated! I've been waiting to see what happens between Harry and Severus and I don't mind that it's now a Snarry. I really enjoyed this chapter and how we now have Draco involved with the story.
Lady Artemist chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
I really like this. It's very touching and oh so true! Please update as soon as possible!
Queenie97 chapter 6 . 7/17/2006
Wow I really like your story it is very well written and I like the dynamic between Harry and Severus please update soon :D
CuriousKitty chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
the confirmation of Snarry wasen't realy a supprise, and throug i would have liked them continueing on as freinds, I'm sure myself and other readers will enjoy this just as much!
Iva1201 chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Snarry? Pity, I don't like slash. )-: But it's a good fic. However, tell me where do you have this from: "Personally, I'd rather trust the one kid who never backed down from me, never gave up his suspicions despite numerous people telling him to back down, and didn't spit on me when I offered help." Hey, Harry is the one who always accuses Snape of wrong-doing. Hermione is the one to defend him. And Snape knows - he had read it in Harry's eyes both in his first year as well as at the end of book 5.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow - this is great, I can't get it I have missed it even as a one-shot. I am not really looking to read the rest of the story - just thought I have to tell you it's great right now. What a wonderful idea Snape sees himself and not James Potter when he looks at Harry and that makes him hate not the boy himself but the fate he has. SPLENDID!
Dark Days chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Wow! This is amazing! Who knew Snape was such a soft touch. Seriously, this is excellent, keep the chapters coming!
Rob chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
This is an excellent story. You have a wonderful narrative style. I hope you have the tenacity to finish it.
Sophie Destinus chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Wa! Such an awesome fanfic! I love the more-than-mutual-understanding between Harry and Severus! It's so unique, yet it seems very natural, like it was meant to be. Keep it up!
lillinfields chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I can't wait for more, this ifc is so intriguing.
snarry-fan7 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Yay! It's snarry! Okay, done now, lol. I really loved this chapter. I like how you're going to add in some of the events from HBP. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the very magnificent work.~Sophia
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I like Draco trusting Harry, very nice touch.
signofthetimes chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Another fantastic chapter. I have to say that in the past I have staunchly avoided slash fics especially Snarrys. Its a mark of how fantastic your story is that I have moved beyond my own personal preference and decided I love this fic far too much to give it up. So Snarry and all, I will still continue to await each chapter with baited breath because this is simply superb so far. I didn't think there was a fic that could ever bring me "across" to slash, I think I just lost 50 bucks in a bet with my friend there would never be a fanfic good enough to make me read slash. Ah well, money well spent.

Please update soon!
alwaysariyana chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Ack, Hocruxes or him killing Albus? I did not really care for either, but oh well. Keep at it.
Nafs chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I've been following this story since it was a one-shot, wondering where you were going to go with it. I like it quite a lot so far, and now that you seem to have a bit more of a plot, I'm looking forward to the next bit even more.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »