Reviews for A Subtle Confession
PercaBethHater chapter 1 . 5/11
LOVED THE ENDING!
Blackphantom18 chapter 1 . 1/8
Try to make this a bit more interesting not that its bad far from it I just think its a bit dull
mongiseri chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I loved the subtleness of this story just like the title says xD
The ending was perfect and the fluffiness just can't disappear from me.
One of the best ADV one shots on this site.
Pegasister60 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
The way her hair smells was a good way to clue her in Ash! Way to not screw up!
Ilizjon chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
One of my favorite fanfictions... Even after a long time its great to read :)
Xaelan chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Wow...what a one-shot...this is a pretty good advanceshipping..and your was pretty good.
In one word, I liked it very much
Dangerdude chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
No words can describe how much I loved this story...That's all there is to be said...
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Oh, the ending was indeed sweet and subtle, and also made me want to face palm. I can't think of a better way to end it. This was great, and definitely well written. I'll have to check out some of your other stuff!
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This is the definition of fluffy. I remember reading this before I had an account like 5 years ago and loved it. Now that I've reread it, it's even better. That ending could not have been more well thought out and perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Wtf bad ending
PearlxAdvance chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Definitely one of the better one shots around. I didn't really pay attention to shippings when this was written, seeing as I was 9... didn't start till I was 11. Oh well, it's 4:30 in the morning and I have to be awake by 7.
Fatijinormus chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Meak moar nao
The2Silvers chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Can u make a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
It's a fantastic one-shot! You've define you got talent and our did a great job in every aspect.
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014