Reviews for Uzumaki Taisho
awesome more please
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
No kagome
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
wellat the beginning of ch.2 you wrote that someone had an idea for some of Naruto's bloodlinesi would like to know what they are because i'm interested in making my own story. Also, i disagree with the part were you write that some ability or other(would like to know this one to-someone else wrote this-)would make Naruto to powerful(PLEASE ADD TO YOUR STORY) and another bloodline that wouldn't let him be with me what this is,because I'm interested in seeing if I could figure out a way to work it in WITH this story and send you my ideas. Which you may have noticed, but i'm an extreme naru/hina fan and Naruto powerhouse way,i look forward to maybe working with you.
Lady Luv of the East chapter 9 . 8/7/2008

Lady Luv out
Lord Akuma chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
i like it alot
Dare9179 chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
This is good story please finish this story, I have been having the same problem with my story with new ideas but if u need ideas i can give u like put Inuyasha in there as well as Kagome in there with mention about what happen with the defeat of Naraku and as well as what happen to rin. Or u can mention something of Inuyasha alive but doesn't live with. And add more of Naruto and Hinata scenes like Naruto about to admit his feelings for her or tell her something like that. Good luck!
narukage chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
hey, plese dont quit the story! but one Q. where the hell is inuyasha or the others! it would be great if you put them in the story.
conlan0414863 chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
keep on typing
KaiPhoenix chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
thank you for the heads up...this kind of thing happens to the best of us, I've had it happen, though not recently (thank havens) I wish you luck with your new stories (if you post them)
SkittleKick chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
you don't feel like continueing it, so you shouldn't, though I think you should allow for someone else to finish it if they want
Pyroclastic flow chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
...*Smashes you over the head with a guitar* i get an update for an authors note! thats mean the raise my hopes like that

And you find it any easier to write any other kind of romance?...your a yoai fangirl aren't you?
Goeno chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
NI MELS!Which means,"I LOVE IT!"
Ryan McNamee chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
I have had an idea for a naruto fanfiction crossover with starcraft nad i wanted to see if you'ed like to try righting it.

My email addres if you want to email me to anserw
J.F.C chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
Love the story so far, I hope you update soon.
katsura444 chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
i love this story, plain and simple. the only thng i ask of you is that you keep rin around after the battle. so few stories ever have her it is like she never existed.