Reviews for The Funeral of a Good Girl
enchantmentanjel chapter 37 . 8/13
I know I'm about 10 years too late but I'm absolutely loving this story. Wishing I could read the unedited version though. I don't know if you are still on here but if there's a link I'd love to get it! Can't wait to read on. I love a good Vince story, and I think you have him down.
JML chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
This is a great story! Personally, I read a lot of fanfiction and rarely review. If you have lots of people reading but not a lot

Of reviews, we are all just lazy. It sucks, I know. But you are doing great.
BubblesScream chapter 70 . 5/1/2011
OMG! Vince is such a dumb ass! I have really enjoyed reading this story! I love it so much! I haven't reviewed until now because it was completed and i just could not wait to read the next chap! This is one of my fav Vince OC stories by far! Thanks you for the amazing story! I REALLY hope there is go to be sequel! It just cant end that way! AH! THANK YOU AGAIN! SO FLIPPING GOOD!
Guest chapter 71 . 4/25/2011
Excellent story. Thank you. The best fanfic I've read. Admittedly, it might help that this is one of my favorite movies. Anyway, very well done. You're my new favorite author. Please continue to post.
LadyAlana83 chapter 52 . 12/31/2010
Well, hmm...where to start...I like where you're taking the story, and I can't wait to read part 2...I know I'm like WAAAAAYYYYY behind the times, since this is already complete, but while I started off liking Tempest, I'm really starting NOT to...and I think you made Dom out to be too much of a pu***...may just be me because I liked his character in the movies, and it seems you are a Vince fan, so it works, I guess...as for the beginnings of a fight between Letty and Temp, I would LOVE to see that. I just think Temp is turning into a too full of herself type of female character. EVENTUALLY she HAS to be put in her place. Other than that, keep writing, as it has been a long time since I've found a ff that is as intriguing as this one is. Will be reading the sequel.
queenfan03 chapter 71 . 10/31/2010
Oh that was tricky! I thought it was over...I can't wait to read the next one! You are awesome!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 71 . 4/5/2010
Loved the story! Stayed up until five in the morning reading it and can't wait to start the sequel
XxSoulTakerxX chapter 70 . 2/24/2010
This chapter seriously broke my heart. I couldn't have pictured a more appropriate way to end that portion of their lives and I'm glad you didn't just give in to the, no doubt, plethora of pleading from every one to give them a happy ending. I just didn't see it ending that way and I'm glad it didn't even though some part of me desperately wished it did. I so cant wait to read part two.

Ever your loyal reader,

Ajaye :-D
Nelle07 chapter 71 . 11/1/2009
I love the new one!
soffe chapter 70 . 9/15/2009
I just read your whole story and I would like to see it done! :) I like it very much! I can just imagen her coming back, being more mature and may be a little changed. I really hope you will work more on the fic :)
Rleuis chapter 67 . 9/11/2009
Oh my god! I want that so bad! Sex on the hood of a car at the beach in a lightning storm! That is the best sex scene ive ever read! Now i just have to try it out! Wow you rock! Thats some creativity! Awesome!
Rleuis chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
I love this story! I love dom n letty stories but vince is one of my fave characters and there arent many stories of him! Plus i like tempests personality! She rocks!
Irish Ink chapter 36 . 8/29/2009
Don't know if you are sitll reading these but... Wanted you to know that I am really loving this story and can't wait to get tho the next one. My only problem with it is that reading it is taking time from me writting mine. lol

Thanks and please keep writting.
Irish Ink chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
Im really liking this story. Vice as one of the main people is great, along with your character develoepment of him and Jesse and of course Temptest.

More disvription of what things look like to give the reader a feel of beeing there is the only thing I feel is missing some times.

But like I said loving it...will review more at end.
shadieladie chapter 70 . 7/25/2009
As always a beautiful ending to an excellent story. I would love another story simply bc i live reading your stories but at the same time i don't know if Vince deserves a second chance!