Reviews for The line between Shadow and Love
Tanith Tumultuous chapter 35 . 12/12/2012
Brilliant, truly brilliant. Captivating.
Meharis1965 chapter 35 . 10/30/2012
This story taste like spaghetti...I lo-o-o-ovvvveeee spaghetti ;)
Thank you for this wonderful story!

love Meharis1965
VogueThousand chapter 35 . 3/2/2010
Awesome job !
Sonnie with a Chance chapter 35 . 7/9/2008
greatest story EVER!

i really like it. Alot. just the drama fix i needed. thank you
erasexmyself chapter 35 . 6/28/2008
I just wanted to say i enjoyed reading this story and am glad i get to be your 200th review.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 35 . 4/24/2008
This is wonderful and one of the most well written fanfics I've ever had the pleasure and privlige to read and enjoy. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with me and the rest of the world.
daysofinspiration chapter 35 . 4/9/2007
that was the best S/C fic i ever read! omg i'm crying, what s story. catherine's so great, giving up her own happiness for sara *tear*. great ending, that was the perfect way to end. i cant wait to read the next one!
gigi2690 chapter 34 . 1/28/2007
Yay I just read your entire story in one sitting! Brilliant...now on to the sequel! lol

Gigi
NadezhdaSt chapter 35 . 11/20/2006
This was awesome! More than awesome actually, this was bloody brilliant! You really do have a talent for writing which you exploit to the fullest and in the best possible way. Need I say I absolutely loved this fic? I don't believe I had ever read anything so fast in my life. It truly was a page-turner.
Toxic Relations chapter 35 . 10/10/2006
it was brilliant! i loved it! i just read the whole thing and when it ended i was very disappointed...I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!

Much Love!

!~Toxic~!
Missy Holland chapter 35 . 9/23/2006
wow..I mean...wow,

sorry can't figure out how to describe the greatness of this story
Twisted Wolf chapter 35 . 8/26/2006
*Sighs* That was a beautiful ending. I started to read this story and didnt stop until i finished it, it had me captivated all of the way through it. Thank you for sharing it with everyone and i look forward to reading more.
Jorja Rulz chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Absolutely one of my favorites! Love all your stories!
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 35 . 7/22/2006
OMG...I don't know where to begin! I could just gush and gush...ok, 1st off, this is the longest fanfic I've ever read...I read it straight through...it was just so great. you're an amazing writer! omg...just awesome! lol really I could go on...GREAT JOB!

_nicole_
gosullivan chapter 35 . 7/11/2006
Take me with YOU! I wanna imagine what happend at Lake Mead. I was kinda hoping the epilogue would take place when gay marriage was legal in the US... and then old and gray. Even if you don't make this into a series, I'd like to see more from you. You're style is a pleasure to read. I liked the lessons at beginning of each chapter.