Reviews for The line between Shadow and Love
Fellfarer chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
I'm so looking forward to reading about the questionning !

(And if Griss will leave Cath alone with Sara or willbe sitting at her side all the time - since he asked if Cath'd *accompany* him to the hospital)

Loved the last sentence!

Good work again, thanks for writing :)

[BTW, actually it was easy to get that the prologue was from 2 people's PoV - even for someone who's not a native :P Or at least I thought so.. was kinda clear when you read the Infos given there]
justicegrl chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
wow...what is going to happen next does she not remember anyone else..? please update soon
darknesstomyhead chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
An amnesia fic!Oh,I love them so much that I'm writing one right now :-)I don't care if it's femslash or not,just keep mistake,Catherine didn't go to Harvard,Sara did.
Fellfarer chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
*wow*

evil cliffhangers... I *knew* I'd make a mistake by starting that story when it's still unfinished coz now I soo can't wait to read more (and more and.. you get the picture :P).

I absolutely adored the prologe, Freud (&psychology) really isn't just about "meaningless talk about childhood" ;-)

I also liked Cath's reaction to Nick's outburst a lot. It's so Catherine to.. conclude from one person (nick) to everyone (the team) when it concernes herself. I think as confident as she may appear, she really *need* to be loved by everyone and so can't stand anything else..

what can I say, except than THANK YOU ! Thanks a lot for writing this and I can't wait to read more :)
bene chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Interesting start. Please continue! Thank you.
RebelByrdie chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Amnesia, gotta love it. So so many possibilities. Plus, I loved Nick's Anti-Cath rant. You've got my attention...I'm eager to see what happens next... Oh btw I loved the prologue.
CSIGurlie07 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
This is good! Please keep writing!
sweetsarasidle chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Nice so far. Just PLEASE never turn it into a slash fic.
ThE-bOrEd-OnEs chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
this is not a dead story is it?
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14