Reviews for The line between Shadow and Love
gosullivan chapter 35 . 7/11/2006
Take me with YOU! I wanna imagine what happend at Lake Mead. I was kinda hoping the epilogue would take place when gay marriage was legal in the US... and then old and gray. Even if you don't make this into a series, I'd like to see more from you. You're style is a pleasure to read. I liked the lessons at beginning of each chapter.
x.phile.anon chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Very awesome so far!
YoYo0102 chapter 35 . 6/24/2006
Great story. I just saw your story 4 hours ago, and I read it from the beginning to end. It's very addictive. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read the sequel to this
Ms.BroadcastTech chapter 35 . 6/20/2006
Wow!

Huge compliments onthis fic!

You even knew(nobodynoticed inbloodlines at all) that Sara drives a Toyota Prius and acknowledged that Sara never actually really come in contact with LAdy Heather.

I started reading CS fics like a week ago(I'm a Gsr/Snicker/Sandle/WS freak actually) and I really enjoyed this one!

xx kacey
nameless and forgotten chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
Aww, lovley story... and an awesome ending :) Hoping for more...
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 34 . 6/10/2006
love this update to and forgot to add you to my author alert list ;)
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 35 . 6/10/2006
what about if we all ask for a sequel AND a brand new story :) ;)

love the updates
Ravin' Raven chapter 35 . 6/10/2006
Ah..lovely! I am looking forward to a sequel! I have been following this story and have fallen in love with it! Keep up the amazing work!
chawkchic chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
PERFECT ending!

I loved your writing you bring the emotions out of the characters amazingly!
freak chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
I say that u do both ! ... first a sequel, THEN a new one !
Ryann chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
i really liked reading this and i hope that you make a sequel because i know that i for one will read it
Anon chapter 34 . 6/9/2006
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! I find it interesting that Nick accidentally let it slip, rather than Warrick, who I always thought was closer to Cath.

Love Sara's figuring it out, and the conversation was a heart-wrencher. One itty-bitty problem.

When Sara said, “Did you think I’ll hate you when I’ll remember everything?”, it's the wrong tense. It should be _I'd_ before hate, and _when (I REMEMBERED) everything?_ It kinds of detracts from the flow of the conversation. Not hugely, but I had to re-read it to make sure I understood. I got the gist, but the specifics were a little difficult.

So, this isn't the end? I like Sara's reasoning for falling for Catherine, and Grissom's acceptance once he figured it out seemed good, if a little cold emotionally, but that's Grissom for ya.

Keep up the good work, and update again soon.

~Anon
Axiegirl21 chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
No you can't end it there, you gotta write what happened at the lake and who asked who first. Yes, yes, yes a sequel is definately needed. Great writing :)
Knight Wulf chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
loved the story and the way you wrote it, i don't know about a sequel but i would love to read a new story, keep up the good work.
Abzhighman23 chapter 35 . 6/9/2006
hey i love that story its one of the best i have read in a long time please continue to rite many more xx
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »