Reviews for The line between Shadow and Love
Aemie chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
aw... yes, go grissom!

very awesome, cant wait!
freak chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
WOOT ! sara saves the day ! alright !
Abzhighman23 chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
hey love the story so much i so want more please carry on as soon as possible xx
Ravin' Raven chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Nope, I've never heard of Weston Street, and I know Las Vegas well enough. Keep up the good work, loved that ending!
happiethots chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
saddens me that you got one more chap left... great story.
Love4tomorrow chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Omg one more chapter! This story has rocked a lot! Defintely looking forward to the grand finale!
Sara Lya chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
wow. For a sec you frightened me, with Cath lying on the floor all covered in blood. Glad to see she and Linds are Ok.

So what Griss figured it out? I mean that Cath is THE one sara was thinking about when she wouldn't talk to him at the restaurant? I guess he may be a people person too after all.

Nice update as always. Sorry to read they is only one more chapter left... wait that means Cath and Sara are soon gonna be together! Finally! lol

Can't wait to see that last chapter!

Sara Lya
FaithRocks chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
I loved it loved it... Please Update soon.
RebelByrdie chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Forget the darkside or the street name. Capitan Planet...the last time I thought about him I was all of eight years old...Wow, that's constructive.

Sara figured it out! We all knew she would, but wow did she really cut it close. Catheirne gets the badge of courage for trying the 'take me instead' approach.

Why can't your Grissom be cannon? Why? Why? Why?

Relegion made him do it... Sigh, nothing against religion...but it's people like those that make me glad I'm agnostic, truely scary and demented.

I'm waiting for the last chapter with baited breathe...
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!

Jenny
icklebitodd chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
o yay wo images of sara doing that voice had me giggling like a school girl. i can see the reasoning makes sense to me anywyas - does that mean i'm insane? anyways looking forwarf to that will be a fantastic chapter even if the fact its the last overshadows it
Fellfarer chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Ohh.. only one chapter left? :-( ...

But I hope your muse stays with you and we can enjoy a new CS story soon coz I really really loved following you through this one!

Two questions:

"I’ve made plans for a long time" Huh? I thought that was Lindsey's first time at the classes? So how could he know she'd be there? Or did I missunderstand that (sometimes my english just sucks)?

And where did you come across this Jesus and solar eclpise theory? made that up or read/heard about that somewhere? (If yes, do you remember where?)

I really loved the ending, Cath's Socrates remark and Grissom's last question :)
Abzhighman23 chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
hey i love the story its great please carry on with this as soon as possible i so want more xx
icklebitodd chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
o so the linkage is made o super sara wears a lab techs cap wo
Fellfarer chapter 32 . 6/8/2006
Oho, Sara, run! fast !

(even though I doubt the killer is going to atack the Willows..)

I adored the story of the Black Widow and Grissom's conclusion. Will definately keep that in mind for the future :)

“A short cut.” He gave her a wink.

“Not to my grave, I hope.” *lol*