Reviews for Kitties and Cowbells
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
"Mew tated" lol!
danielie chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This one made me smile. "Tomo, why do you have a cowbell around your neck?" I love that! -

And I also liked the reference to the New Year's Dream... that episode was amazing! -

Good job!

Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
The story is short, but it suits the series nicely. I could imagine a scenario like this in a comic strip.
Eefree chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
You might want to mention that you don't own Tokyo Mew Mew. XD But anyway, nice. Shouldn't Yukari have mentioned the cat ears at the end, though?
Naoko Askikaga-Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
funny story! osaka's confusion with cowbell and cat bell reminds me of the okinawa episode lol...

Mr. Ellipses chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I think that Osaka's accent is really overstressed, plus the wordplay wouldn't work, seeing as how they speak Japanese, not english.

Besides that, it's pretty good. Grammar works well for the most part, it's more of a One Shot then a real story, and it performs nicely. You get a Golden Ellipsis for "One Shot of the week."
tearsandrainbows chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Nice referances to various anime in there;

And Osaka's dialect use as well as the reference to her infamous "Ah killed Chiyo-chan" dream. xDD I think I'll favorite this one!
MaskedInsideandout chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Jose Philipe Mendola chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
heh... that was pretty funny... well done.
onee-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Oh my God! I love it! The characters are so true and yet so similar to "the quad people" maybe we've had the AD charcaters brains translanted into our bodies... now I'm talking crap again! Luff yoou and luff your writing *fangirls quietly in a corner*
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2006, that was...funky- Cat bell...that reminds me! I need to get a cat collar will a small bell on soon as I can get to the city and the nearest Petco!

Funny and mindboggling...very entertaining-