Reviews for Fate And Silent Angels
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was sooooo beautiful and sad. Loved it!
Especially Sora's POV
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Chapter 2! Sora asks his reflection and they all have hugs...or talks during day/night alternately...
BRANDUH chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I LIKE THIS SO MUCH, IT'S SO GREAT
Ethereal-Noir chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
:( so sad...

But really good!
il2swim57 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is great, you should turn it into a multi-chapter story with them being together at the end.
Kolbie Ru-Ru chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Amazing! It's so...sad...and beautiful! I was hooked from the first sentence, believe it or not. And it felt a LOT longer than it is, you know? Like when I finished reading it, I scrolled up and down, and it just seemed WAY longer. Weird, huh? I don't think that's ever happened before...Huh...Anyway, I love it! Great job!

Peace! XD
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
-I read 'Sora & Roxas' laughed slightly and said "This could be worth it." time for some fun-

Roxas...so truly beautiful... 3 It's poetic and heart pulling, though that word I feel messes up the meaning now...

Sora, it is as confused and hard as he is, -hard what kind of word is that to use, I do not even know-

Roxas and Sora it is a forbidden love of one's self that goes much further than that. 3 Marly
xyugiohluvrx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That's so cute. Poor Sora and Roxas... :( lol
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
... its was sad but great... made me want to cry..
mame chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG I CRIED SO HARD Q_Q

It's so sad, but also soo beautiful

I dunno how often I read that o.o

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm german)

But I think, even if they are the same person they have an other personality. So it's ok I think.

I LUV THIS PAIRING

I LUV THIS STORY

I LUV YOU FOR WRITING THIS OH MAN I LOVE IT

Sorry. xD
Flame of Forgiveness chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I love this pairing... And I like the bittersweet idea, you did a good job.
Alice Ryter chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hm... Okay. My only piece of advice is that if they're going to talk like normal, modern-sounding teenagers, that's fine. if they're going to have excellent linguistic skills and sound all eloquent that's fine too. But please, PLEASE never mix the two together! However, this only happened a few times, so it didn't take much away from the story itself. in spite of my review, I thought your story was really great.

Love it, love you!

-Ishka-chan 3
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
That is so sad, and so ironic [ It's a brilliant story though ]
D E M Z Y chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I just read your author's note. Suprise right, just kidding. Anyways, I liked it, it was a good (slightly intense) read. Almost like you dont want to stop... if that makes sense. So sad though. And yeah, that whole they're the same person thing, if you think about it, they were already seprate once, for a long while, in the game... SO yeah, argument against that pretty much fails. Yeah, so, good story, I really liked it.
cobragirl401 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This story is just so beautiful! I loved how you protrayed Roxas as loving and protective of Sora, yet unable to do anything but watch him at a distance. I really love ALL of your work! You are definitely one of my favorite authors! .
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »