Reviews for Basket Case
M3iM3i chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Dear Writing Muse,
First of all, f*ck you for gagging the death of Jin... You actually had me there. That scared the hell out of me. Now, your story wasn't flawless, a few grammatical errors here and there, but it was very enjoyable! The way you depicted Mugen and Jin was OOC, but that was easily dismissed. The way you wrote the fist sex scene, with Fuu and (insertnameofcharacterwhosenameiforgot) (her fiancé) depicted parallel to Mugen and Jin was well written and amusing to read:) well done! Ahhhhhh you really got me with the ending though, it was heartbreakingly amazing:) Amazing job with this story! :)
roro237 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I enjoyed your story _
tbdInactive chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Omg...the feels for this story...THE FEELS! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I literally cried when he said Jin was dead, but I laughed and cried tears of happiness when it was just some crazy old dude! I love the way their relationship progresses! I love this story in general! I'm kind of sad it's over...but, all good things must come to an end. Anyway, love this, love you! XD Maybe one day there will be a sequel...hint hint...*wiggles eyebrows* X3
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
SUSPENSE! Very good, I loved it! And YAY, you used details and descriptions! I'll tell you the truth, if this chapter was anything like the first chapter, I was going to quit but it was good so I'll keep reading.
Still, you had a several spelling mistakes and you once put "coy" instead of "koi", that bothered me. Anyway, good chapter, I'm going on to the next. Good job!
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Um...you had a very oddly worded sentence... "Man, why do was always go poor before noon!" That doesn't make much sense, maybe English isn't your first language? And if it is, you should get a beta-reader so you don't have glaring mistakes like that. It was enough to make me want to quit the story, usually it is, but I was very interested in your plot and there's like a handful of Mugen/Jin on this site.
Secondly, your story so far only runs on dialogue, which half the time you specify who exactly is talking. I'm going to keep reading, hopefully you'll start doing some descriptions, scenery, weather, clothing, facial expressions, tones of voice, all that good stuff a story should have.
Good first chapter, you've got all the characters in character, especially Jin's dialogue, sounded just like him. On to the next chapter!
Nobodi chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Oh snap O_O
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor Jin. . . xP
whitebengal14 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Much better writing style (and detail) than the first two chapters… kudos. :D

Who is this Master whatever his name is?
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
OOH… interesting! :D

I like where this is going. Curious to see what this man's game is.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hahaha, how fun! :D Poor Jin…

A few spelling mistakes, somewhat juvenile dialogue… other than those, it wasn't too bad.
IkutoForever chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Best shit ever! w So cuuuuuuutttteee
BigSister2 chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Yep this is my favorite story in the Samurai Champloo fandom. I love the plot, the characterization, the emotions, and the dialogue. everything was great. I loved it.