Reviews for Kaiba's Preferences
Dragon-lover28 chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
cool. love it
randomreviewer chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Very fun story, Kaiba seems to have his hands full. They should have used a condom.
catsblood15 chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
please continue i really like this story!
FoxyWhiteWolf chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
when are you going to update? i friggin love this story
Mayukagurl chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
D8! Wh..what is this? Why has it not been completed! T_T It's been over two years now and now new chappys? This makes me so sad. Seeing such great storys being abandoned like this.. Please come back to this GREAT story and finish it! 3 D
selene crystal wings chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
update please i love this fic is hard to find a seto yami where the author no try to make seto change whit the help of yugi and larn a lesson blabla i love seto theway he is nd i love that baku and yami are fighting for him. hea why you not do a treesome?

please update son or i going to star callin you anzu
lowlizah chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Are you going ot update? I would like to know if Yami and Seto get together anytime soon... I hope. I like Kura and all but he scares me. Is Yami going to kick his ass or something? Oh and I would really like Anzu to die. I could kill her. I would gladly kill her. Please let me kill her. I wanna kill her! *sobs*
SilverCrescentX chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
update or ill kill u flamezy
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
Me like. It's funny and you don't see a lot of Seto being Uke...

So it's nice for a change. *smiles* please update soon!
Faerie Rose chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
xD! that's great as usual lol.
A Thief A Pharaoh A Priest chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Yeah you updated! Very good
crazywolf79 chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
Gah! Until now you updated! *fumes* *sob* why not sooner! Oh well! . at least you updated! so happy now! whoa...mood swings here.
Animelover6000 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
i am really happy that you havent abonded this fanfic. i really like it. its intersting. but um please write more whenever you get an chance. bye:D
Kawaii-Hime-Ceres chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Great Chapter. Cute, and funny!
angel hakusho chapter 9 . 10/11/2006