Reviews for A Council of Perverts
Dola chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Pfft! oh dear goodness, that was funny! xD gah, cant believe Yondaime is in the council of Perverts...NO! . i feel so immature laughing at the 'altered' fortunes.. x) im so tempted to try something like this with my friends...what a unique idea for a fic! great job! i enjoyed readin this. :)
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I went to a birthday party at a chinese restaurant once. We did the exact same thing! Funny as hell. Great story! I love how Jiraiya's first failed cookie was nagging at his mind. Very in character.
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
lol. And now I seriously want to eat a fortune cooke...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
hehe-whenever i red a fortune cookie from now on ,i'm gonan say in bed!:)
Kitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
lol That was evil
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Loved it! This is just too funny!
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ohohoho.. that... was so funny!

How did you think to write this? this is hilarious, did you actually gefortnes like that? and I'm totally going to try it. Ahha i cant wait! thanks for the great idea, and story!

- B
DREbrokenAMS chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
me and my friends did this once...

we just didn't add in bed at the end.

we added...something else

hehe

this story was funny.

[[]]
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
LOL! My friends showed me this fic at a sleepover, and we were crackin' up! So we took your Idea, and got a box of fortune cookies, and read them! Mine was "You will make a new friend from afar...in bed." We were rollin for forever! Awesome job! lol!
SaSuKe-LuVeR-KaRa chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
hahaha i've done that b4 too, but i thought yondaime was the blonde 5th hokgae and kakashi's sensei was the 4th hokgae o.0 ANYwho, one time i got a fortuen i didnt really hvet o add 'in bed' too to make it perverted, it was 'since you already have flexibility and sultriness in your nature, your sex life will be all to satisfying' XD HEHEHE anyway, great story toodles~~!
Angel-with-Guns chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
that was funny espiecially the word "in bed"! ima sure that kakashi's students espiecially sakura is dissapointed in him! great job and funny story!
CrimsonDuchess chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hey thas awsome, my friends an i do that as well, we use "between the Sheets" though

awsome ness
war wound chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
i think the perverts in naruto are fun, too. i favorite them so much.

uh... the guys from japan eating chinese food. ah, i've heard even weirder culture things.

(loves this story)
Neko-Kikiru chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Ah! Hentai perverts! I better not find you in my shower or something! Haha!
KalliopeStarmist chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hee hee... and just when you thought eating Chinese food with friends couldn't get any more perverted.