Reviews for When anger subsides: season 5 of 24
Siri chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I have to say, you really captured emotions well. This was a much needed piece after a completely untimely death. Jack's moving on so fast was just unreal, and I'm always grateful for someone who tries to offer closure.

Especially that you didn't make it ridiculous, kept the angst short and sweet; Jack was very in character. He thought about everything, and got back to work. Very nice.

My only suggestion? Fix your summary and title. To be honest, I didn't read this for the longest time because it sounded a someone who tries to write fanfiction, but can't.

And you definitely can. So, advice? Think of an appropriate title, and put more of the story into the summary. Not just an angry Fox shout out (thought we all definitely want to!).
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
one good thing is tony's killer isn't making it out of this current scene alive nuff said
AgentRez chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great job with this...I think you addressed a lot of the emotions that need to be dealt with but probably won't because there isn't time on the show. Very satisfying...thanks for writing this.
petalno1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
You can so feel Jack's pain, he seems so very helpless and yet so angry, you just know that he is going to so kick some ass. Great stuff JA keep it coming.:D
Slug's bay chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
An excellent piece of work about Jack's state of mind during the dismal events of Season 5. I especially felt sorry for him when he was thinking about his daughter.

"And he died in his daughter's eyes. As much as he had always tried to protect her, he had failed her repeatedly. Even as the decision was made, it was breaking his heart, knowing how crushed she would be. But it had to be done. Today, when he was forced to give up his cover, she was one of the first things on his mind. He had wanted to let her know he was alright. He had wished they could start over again, be a family again. But she unmistakably let him know today that he was dead to her."

It appears he is running out of both friends and family. You can but wonder how he will deal with all the consequences of this day once it's truely over and he has more time to reflect.