Reviews for Isosceles
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Excellent!
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Nuargh...even though it's already the 5th season, I still want Natalia gone. How could she have become a CSI after being planted as a mole? What's wrong with their superiors! Ryan needs to break up with her now!
Caderyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Stupid Ryan! Blow off your plans with Natalia, dammit!

This is was so very well-written! I LOVED it! I love how confused Ryan was about Calleigh, how torn he was between Calleigh and Natalia, and how annoyed he was at Natalia and Delko.

When you mentioned triangles, you meant Delko-Boa-Ryan, right? Cause I would think on the Boa-Ryan-Calleigh triangle, Boa would be at the losing end ;). Ha ha... It's not really a triangle, so much as it is a quadrangle(?).

Awesome fic. LOVE the ending. Can't wait to read your next instalment :).
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Love the story, Wonderful Job
Dutchie chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I love you! Another CaRWash fic, boy, you're good! And it was definitely not out of character for one of them, it's just great! I want more!

"If beavers could do it, surely humans could as well."

That just made me laugh out loud. Write more! I want more! (Yes I'm greedy, I know:p)
Shadowfax27 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
This is so cool...I can't wait for the next one-shot. Do you have a 'date' coming up between Calleigh and Ryan on the next one? *smiling hopefully* But I'd also like to see how Ryan finally ends it with Natalia (that should make for an interesting chapter, wouldn't it? *wink, wink*). Good job on this one as well. I eagerly await your next installment! _
gillian chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
this is the best fan fic ive read on here...no lie.

i would LOVE to read chapter two! get on it man!

i love ryan and calleigh together...this makes my life :D