Reviews for Make Believe
Ennee Gray chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh, I do love a good time-travel tale. Brilliant plot and awesome execution! Loved it all _
Lynniebear27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
omg! that was SO good! can't wait to read more of your stories!
MartiniKisses chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
amazing. that's all i have to say.
mgld chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I immediately printed out this story when I saw the author's name, because I knew I'm going to read this one again and again like I did (and still do) with your other stories.

This story threw me into the turbulence of emotion; bitter, sad, cruel then content and happy.

You made splendid story again.
The Inner Genie chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very well done! The switching back and forth through time was a little confusing, but it was probably a formatting problem or the fact that I don't remember the season 4 synopsis very well.

I liked the fast pace. The story grabbed my interest right from the start. Good dialogue with believable "voices". I enjoyed this one so well, that I'll be reading the rest of your stories. Keep writing!

TIG
JLC chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
An excellent story - all the elements were there - tradegy, romance, biting humour, action, adventure and did I mention romance...? I thoroughly enjoyed this tale - I don't read as much TLW days as I used to, but as soon as I saw your name I knew I had to read this one. And I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That was simply incredible. I am absolutely amazed at your ability to carefully craft this story. I haven't really read and Lost World fic (besides an occasional piece here and there) or seen the show since it ended, but this piece brought it all back.

Your characterization of Marguerite (and later on Roxton and Veronica) are flawless. I loved how without Roxton, Marguerite went back to her double-agent ways. I also love how you portrayed how wretched her life had become without any of her treehouse family.

I really liked the hint you gave of your explanation of Marguerite and Veronica's family history. With Marguerite's family eventually becoming corrupt. I wonder if there is a story you would want to write up or one that is already written? I would love to read it.

Finally, you really have a talent for evoking emotional responses. I literally feel like I want to cry (in sadness and happiness) after reading this.

(Going to go rec this on my blog [sabsfairchild. so if there is anywhere else you want me to direct people to don't hesitate to tell me.)

Congratulations!
tethys chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Excellent. I really enjoyed it, it was beautifully written. And I loved the plot, even if I did get a headache trying to understand some of it! Edward was a great villain, I liked him, in as much as you can both like someone and want to throttle them at the same time. Intelligent he may have been, but he underestimated Marguerite, and we all know how fatal that can be. I hope you write another one soon.

Tethys
santa crux chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
A great story. Twisty-turny plot, a tragic villain, a wrong made right. From the cold dark London streets where life is bleak and people survive after great loss to the heat of the plateau where life is vivid and dangerous and 'the jungle claims things quickly'. I enjoyed it tremendously.
Reesa chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Now that was a great story! Good plot, well written. It wish it was an episode we could have watched. What an awesome job you did. I'm looking forward to another.
applesandcherries chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow, that was just awesome! A really great and complex plot and I think it's great how you wrote Marguerite's character as a spy. Well done!
justLost chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Excellent story. You have a great writing style and a great imagination. I loved the plot. I found Edward to be very intriguing and though I wanted to pound him for what he did, I also found myself feeling sorry for him towards the end of the story.

Very well done,