Reviews for Photographs Faded With Time
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 4/17
And this one made me bawl the most.
sirisusblack chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is probably the saddest thing I read this year and I have this tight feeling in my chest that wont go away and I'm writing this a while after I read it but even now, that few words I see with the corner of my eye makes me emotional again
mastercurrytail chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This story was so beautifully heart-rendering. Your style of writing is beautiful and resonates closely with my heart. I'll be honest, this story made me cry. I often judge stories on how well they pull me into their world, and how well I feel the emotions. "Photographs Faded With Time" has been one of the best reads so far - I finished it with tears in my eyes and melancholy in my heart. It was almost like I was Remus, the pain in his heart almost tangible in mine.
I can only thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us and hope the best for your future because if you keep writing like this, you can gain quite a following.
CuteCiboulette chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Again, a moving piece. (Ok, I actually was this close to cry. I'm starting to fear I won't get happy endings from you...)

There's something really poignant about this frozen-in-time-Sirius, in contrast with the magical pictures. In the books, wizard things are shown as better or enhanced versions of muggle things... but it's not always the case, not this time. The emotion would have been the same, I think, if the last picture of Sirius had been moving.

(I think I'll go and weep a little, now...)
Doctor Grimm chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow, I really loved it. I think you're a super author (sorry if my english is not good, I'm french " ) !

I'm looking for texts or storys to translate in french, and if you are ok, I would like to translate this one... I have read (rode? riden? argh) the beginning of your "Teatcher's Pet" in french, and I really loved it !

Well, please answer me if you agree (or if you don't) , it would be cool :)

And your text is really super! Bravo :)
MopCat chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Bloody hell that was amazing, I'm actually in tears.
huntinghelene chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love all your fics so much, and I even scoured your livejournal, but again and again my mind comes back to this fic :-)

Thanks so much!
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
This is beautiful - heart-wrenchingly sad, but beautiful
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
woo... heavy.

did not expect ron to have taken the picture. that was a little shocking. in a good way.

loved it. nicely done.
Ryosei Takashi Hime chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh, I love this one. I plan to read all your Harry Potter stories by the way but I liked this one most so far. You're a wonderful writer. Everything's so tangible. You can feel the emotions and almost feel like your physically touching something the character is. You're officially my favorite writer. X3
narisa rei chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
ohMG i actually cried when i read this story.. TT_TT

you've done a great job!

this fic is so sad, but sweet in a way..
Kiriska chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This was really touching. Photographs reappear frequently in stories, but this was exquisitely done. I also like the appearance of Ron instead of predictable Harry; it's a nice change. :] Great writing!
eekee chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
that was sad

but amazing

amzing

haha i'm just going to read

all of your stories now
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
:heart:

-Lina
shell chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
hello again violet i read ur photographs faded with time and it was really the best(well except one thing ofcourse)u are the best fanfic writer ive read violet ur simply the bstest :)

plz forgive me for my english i know its too poor :(

amm violet!...can we be friend?

plz