Reviews for Why Not Us
ba2006 chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
cool fic, do ya plan to write more to it?

BA forever
Christine chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
I love the story! please keep going with it
Squigglesionian chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Liking it, New characters are always a breath of fresh air.

Keep going
btvsfifi chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
Lol!

I like, especially the B/A.
pinkyblue-ice chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
these first 3 chapters were so cool. please update again soon.
flyersfan3588 chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
This is great! I'm anxiously waiting for more! Oh, and who else wants to slap Xander? I did in my fic and it was very satisfying! lol!
CrimStudent47 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I love it so much! Buffy is so funny to me! It is awesome, everyone is really good and in character, which i really like!It is really good, write more!
Kindred Spirit. uhh. COUSIN chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Becca! You need to write more. I cant read the first chapter and not laugh! Come on. PLEASE WRITE! I need it. If you dont write it and update.. even a small chapter.. just to give us hope during christmas break, i will die. You hear that DIE. How would you feel then. Me, DEAD! Please, please, please, please add a chapter.. P.S. I hope i dont sound like im nagging... YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU! -jlk
Catty Vancouver chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
I agree with the person who suggested a beta reader.

And, as your grammar-crazy older sister, I think I am the best person for the job.

Consider it, pipsqueak.
chosen-one91 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
I don't mean to be rude or anything but i think u should get a beta reader to help you organize a little better...

pls update soon...
denise chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
when are you going to finish the rest of this story cause i like it a lot. please reply with a answer as soon as possible.
invis chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Ooh, this should be interesting. I hope you keep going with it.
kindred spirit chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Hey, I really like this story. Its written very good. Update quickly please. I cant wait to see how Angel and Buffy react.
LisaMR chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
The first chapter I really enjoyed. I like that you aren't giving Angel a lot of time to establish what all went down. Throwing things his way faster then he can comprehend. Love the entrance that you gave Angel. Looking forward to reading more for this story.
salty-goodness-lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw it made me smile cheezily ;p