Reviews for Luna's Hubby
Vovan1 chapter 21 . 10/16
I can't help but say that this story was amazing! By the way, I like "Selene" way more than "Pandora". Of course, Pandora's Box, rule of symbolism and such, but "Selene"... It just sounds right, unlike the "Pandora". Overall, thank you for this great fic.

P.S. Glory with the Moon! Mercy on the Earth!
Lisa Cooper chapter 21 . 9/29
I really liked LUNA'S HUBBY. Reading what you had them go through was interesting as I have been marred for awhile myself. I loved the ending with you having them say, "I love you" and Luna's response encouraging Harry to tell her he loved he. It was nice that you confirmed our suspicions about who Wariorette was. Thank you for writing this story. It was a pleasant way to pass the time.
Rune Tobor chapter 21 . 9/22
Your Draco is almost good enough for Hermione.
A sequel where he stands up to his father and chooses her would be great.
Narcissa working with Hermione so she learns all a pureblood wife needs to know.

The length is up to you but I can see this Draco helped into the office of Minister by all the friends he has made.
Hermione would be his Secretary and Aide, not Undersecretary, that position could be filled by Neville though.

Just a story seed.
Rune Tobor chapter 17 . 9/22
To few stories mention any higher power, angels, God, or even a demon...

A world where there is magic and dragons should have Goddesses as well!
GeorgeTobor chapter 15 . 9/22
September first is a Monday every year if the year is exactly 364 days long.
Old guy chapter 21 . 9/19
After having read this several times, this is still an excellent story.
jadethetroll chapter 21 . 9/9
wonderful, truly wonderful
Veraq chapter 3 . 9/7
About the note: Since Voldemort split his soul into seven pieces (six horcruxes and the piece residing in Voldemort's body) and Harry is his unintentional seventh horcrux (eight soul piece), there should be seven lines instead of six. The soul piece that was originally in Voldemort's body was never destroyed and exists as spectre. With the aching scar, Harry is obviously connected to it. (Sorry, I'm mentally unable to leave stuff like this alone.)

Aside from that, the first chapters have been fun. I'm certainly looking forward to reading the rest.
A rhino? That's a horrible animal for any situation when you involve magic. No maneuvering to avoid spells in battle or trees in the forest to escape. Hopefully you either mean the rhinoceros beetle, or its dermal armor blocks spells.
tag0 chapter 21 . 8/21
Okay, ignore my previous comment about Walpurgisnacht, then. :)

I greatly enjoyed re-reading this story.
tag0 chapter 19 . 8/21
Just a quick note - no, the Third Task doesn't take place on Walpurgisnacht, even if you moved it to May 31st rather that June 24th (aka the Summer Solstice). Walpurgisnacht is *April* 30th.
it's spelled homunculus. as far as i know. but the... twice i think times you've mentioned it, neither was spelled the same.
somethin i noticed in earlier chapters: parseltonue is the language. parselmouths are those who speak it. but you're just usin parseltongue for both.
it was the locket in the potion, not the cup. also it was a fake locket, the real one was at sirius' house.
the smoke device measures his well-bein and emotional st8, right? what else could it be?
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »