Reviews for Luna's Hubby
falco5 chapter 21 . 5/10
Exemplary work in the "Happy Hogwarts" genre. Features sensible interhouse cooperation, (probably overly) mature racism deprogramming, two invented tasks (Second Task is a bit hard to follow, but the Third is quite strong), useful DoMysteries agents, wacky-but-sad "My friends call me Larry" Lovegood, a basically ideal Luna, and a Harry with academic curiosity that fitting for being raised by an Unspeakable alongside Luna. I might have liked to spend a bit more time with this version of Hermione – she has some pointed conversations with Harry and others that end up mostly resolved on the plot level, but interest me on a character level above the attention given in the story. Great use of Hogwarts student OCs and highly plausible detailing of a few "name-only" characters ("Great Uncle Algie" is given his fanon Croaker identity and Luna's mother gets the moon name, and the maiden name, it's surprising JKR didn't opt for). H/L is not really a viable canon ship without extensive reworking of Years 6-7, but in the abstract it's one of the best options for both characters and works extremely well in full AU scenarios like this one. Very fun, highly recommended.
falco5 chapter 7 . 5/10
Gryffindor bias takes some amusing jabs here. Looping Ron into the Hermione/Draco/Neville crew is a bit too fast though – the first 3/4 of this chapter step up the light teasing Ron's been subjected to at the Weasley/Lovegood playdates into a more pointed critique (Hermione's "Oh, I heard Gryffindor is the best house", Ron's instant sorting, his not writing back, and bullying Hermione to the troll but not even taking part in her rescue) – and I'd have liked to see some reason to believe they would have become friendly.
falco5 chapter 6 . 5/9
I was dreading the accident for Luna's mom and I am thrilled to see her survive!

This story is hitting every one of my head-canon preferences about the best character (non Fred/George division) in the series: Luna is smart, her intuitive understanding is high-level divination, the Lovegoods are related to the Ollivanders, and cryptomagizoology mania is a trauma projection.

Great fun so far.
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/25
ron and ginny are so immature. so away shits
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/14
maybe now it's time to DO YOUR OWN DAMN JOB DUMBLES AND ALSO SNAPE NEED TO BE FIRED
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/14
hahaha officially married! ppl overlook luna's father's name since the 7th book wasn't released when this fanfic came out. :)

screw dumbles and snape honestly
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/14
lol I love this premise. it is so brilliant
adz chapter 21 . 3/31
Hello, i enjoyed the reading. Everything was great. Really spend a good time reading!
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 4/2
Guess they are now married and will probably find out from when they go visit the Goblins and that way no one will be able to separate them. Will Selene actually live in this one since Harry is there and hopefully she will not have the accident with potions this time.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 4/2
This is absolutely hilarious and i wonder if somehow Luna bonded them so that Harry does not have to go back to the Dursleys.
VashonBeader chapter 21 . 3/17
Absolutely so much fun!
Thank you for writing and sharing!

Well done - applause, applause!
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 4 . 3/16
I just realized that when this fic was started, book 7 hadn't come out yet, so the name of luna's dad wouldn't have been known. sigh I r s.m.r.t. oh well, I still think this fic is utterly adorable.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 2 . 3/16
I'm sad that Mr. Lovegood's name is changed, but the rest is adorable and funny. believe it!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 18 . 2/16
I am doing a re-read and just noticed this note, when I searched for kimon's "Honourable Subsitutes" I was unable to find it listed anywhere. Does anyone have a link or readable copy?

Thanks
jaqmaq77 chapter 21 . 2/15
And I can only say tat was one of the best endings I have ever read.
2,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »