Reviews for Luna's Hubby
Hi chapter 8 . 5/4
AHH AHH AHH HOW CAN YOU BEAR TRYING TO RESIST REVEALING HARRY!? I would've done it because.. IT'S TOO MUCH! I love the storyline! I think Dumbledore is a bit mean though
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 5/4
I read the story a long time ago and now I'm rereading it, so I don't really remember what happens. I do hope that at some point in the story there is an explanation as to why Bellatrix hurts when Neville does, and it doesn't seem like it's just when she casts Crucio because she seemed to hurt when Neville got off the bed. Does that also mean that she was randomly in pain all the years of Neville growing up whenever he got injured? And again why does she hurt when he hurts?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 5/4
Two things. First, when Luna told Harry he should visit Cho after the game you never wrote the part where they actually visit. The other thing is, and I could be misremembering, I could have sworn you had Trelawny at one of the family get-togethers for the Lovegoods earlier in the story. I thought I remember it being mentioned that they met her, but in this chapter they hadn't met her and she didn't know them. Also, it could have been that she had just been mentioned as being a family member but I thought she had actually featured.
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 4/30
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Battlesny chapter 4 . 4/24
did you rearrange the horcruxes?
Battlesny chapter 2 . 4/24
who's Larry?
Homarid chapter 8 . 4/23
Wow the chapter title is inspired, I'm still smiling about it. Ah yes, Luna Lovegood the heir of slytherin. I'm sure this can only mean good things.
Dr Gero chapter 21 . 4/8
This was a really sweet story! I enjoyed most of the characters and the plot felt very natural to end here (although I admit I'd happily read more, esp about HarryLuna studying magic together).
The tri-wizard tournament was really fun and the challanges and clue were very interesting. I'm not a huge fan of the Dumbledore plotline (in a world like this where so many people act rationally he really stands out) but I did like the concept of the vase and how that worked out. There was overall a lot of creative situations and solutions which I enjoyed a lot, as well as some subtle character interactions that is always good to see.
Thanks for all the effort and time you put into this, I look forward to your future work!
Dr Gero chapter 8 . 4/6
This was a really fun and interesting chapter. I really like how things have changed and how plausible the explanations for them are written out. I'm unsure about the whole Dryad and Allspeak thing, but it's quite fun to have people suspect Luna. I also really appreciate how you addressed Luna's personality differences from canon, how without the support of Harry and her mother seeing magic leave someone for the first time would have severely affected her (esp with only her father for help).
I've really enjoyed most of the characterizations and interactions; Selene is always fun to read too. Sometimes they seem a lot older than they are, but that's a hard balance and they're fun (plus canon does it), so it's not a big issue. Finally, although the tone obviously isn't exactly the same as Blot's original, it's very nice and the humor you interject really hits me sometimes. "Who else would set up spotlights?" really tickled me.
Dr Gero chapter 6 . 4/6
Yay, that was a fun set-up for helping Selene and the kids' experimentation with magic previously was some good foreshadowing. Nicely done!
I'd read the original one shot way back when it was new but only recently found this as I've been checking up on old favorites. I've really been enjoying it.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 21 . 4/2
ojsfpojfaspiflhas 9this was amaiznggg
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 20 . 4/2
oh my god i had to read that 3 times to realize that snape didn't die but instead the other death eater did
peterco chapter 21 . 4/2
Love this.

The start is whimsical and funny.
It was nice to see real-world religion incorporated in a realistic manner.
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 17 . 4/1
yayayayaysysysyssyysy
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 16 . 4/1
nooo poor luna, flip you stupid goblet
2,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »