Reviews for Unspoken
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great companion piece to Sign Language. And again, I think you hit it spot on that this is what Woody was thinking - or should have been thinking. And you wrote Lu exactly the way I see her as well. They've both been sulkers for a while. Another great story!
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Absolutely beautiful. You've captured Woody in a touching, poignant light that isn't seen very often. This was a perfect conclusion to that episode-exactly what it was missing.

Kudos,

Lady Hawke
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
so the light is slowly dawning on the Farm Boy... about who's messed up worlds are "real", and who is worth pursuing..

and how he has contributed to this condundra.
nix586141 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
omg i am obsessed with your story! i love the way its written- its AMAZING! i love how its written after the ending of that episode, becuase the episode left me hanging. great story! PLEASE keep writting!

~nix

cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
and what a great companion piece it is.

I really loved as always!

loved the last line, exactly what I was thinking. ;]
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I loved this. I know your mad at Woody right now but I miss your W/J stories. Oh well, your stories with Pollack and Jordan are so good I can't not read them. You always have me so enraptured in your writing that I can't pass up the opportunity to read something that you've written. Great job once again. Can't wait to see what you have coming up next.