Reviews for These Words
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Extremely well done. I just hope that she does eventually believe him! As a writer, fabulous fic. As a reader, THAT'S AWFUL! He finally decides to be honest about his emotions and she decides to be dishonest about hers (at least it better be dishonesty). :growls in frustration:

Again, excellent fic.
OldArsenic chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That surprised me. Poor Remy.
dougyboy chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
prequel or sequal or anything!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Arrgg she can't! What did he do or say? I liked this inc the little twist at the end. The only thing I'd like to ask is could you put a translation of Je t’aime in this? I only know English and sometimes I can guess what some words mean by how the're written, but mostly I'm trying to figure it out.

Some stories will put the translation at the bottom of the page. Can I ask, if you do put translations in can you put it at the end of the sentance or next to the word as it breaks up the story too much flipping down and then back up.

Just to reitirate your form of story telling is rather good, and I look forward to reading more from you.
wesolyalien chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Ah hate yah, Herszel!

Really nice, I really like it. I like your stories especially these when you shock the reader. As Remy I don't know what to say.. I just... hate yah! ;)
piccolajules chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
ok...i'm confused.. ya should add more!very interesting :)
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
No fair, we need to know what happen and why she was saying this. You need to update and let us know what had happended!
Violent-Flames chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
That was good. You might want to reconsider it being a one-shot since it would be fun to know why she said that to him, maybe what had happened earlier and so on... :) Keep it up!
Angelique Sauvegarde chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
It has been a pleasure for me to see how your writing has improved with every story I've read of yours. Keep up the good work!