Reviews for A Very Malfoy Halloween
The Other World chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
awwww
nice! I love how Draco played along with his mum in the shop. I also like his reaction to the story of the Dark Lord (and isn't it ironic!) as well as the dress. ahhh, i wish i was as pretty as narcissa and had such a pretty dress.. but then i'd also be married to a death eater and i don't think i'm cut out of having old voldy live in my home. even if it's a manor.
Love your stories!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very nice.
EleKat chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This story is really good. I love how Draco describes The dark Lord!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOVE little Draco and Mummy Narcissa!
Hermes Salazar Snape chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It was a very nice, feel-good story; told from Narcissa's perspective which made it all the more interesting. But I wished you had focussed a little more on the conversation in the tea shop with Severus, it seemed interesting to me.

I wasn't saying it for fun when I said I want to write 'Just a Random' series for all Hogwarts teachers. Do tell me if you are against the idea.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
*sighs longingly* Oh to be Narcissa! Even better if I could get me pointy little claws into Lucius Malfoy!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I loved little Draco, especially what he said about Voldemort and how Narcissa and Snape reacted to it. Also Narcissa's explanation was good, rather neutral which is how I've always seen Narcissa. Narcissa's Slytherin traits and how she married Lucius were really good as well, and I liked seeing how Lucius' and Narcissa's marriage works.
Livlly chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hello!

Recently I have read this fanfic, and I want to say that it is really cute and funny! Thank you very much for writing it!

Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on some website? I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.

Thank you once again for your wonderful work!

Livlly.

P.S. You can answer me with message. :)
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Cute ending. Well, isn't Narcissa the pretty little princess? :D Draco is so curious and intrigued at such a young age...
Miss Aconite chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
That line where Draco goes, "but... wansn't his beliefs bumb?" was the funnies thing I've ever read! Great job!
lucius'lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Fabulous story, nice build-up. The story was, perhaps, a tad over-long. It was worth it for the VERY EROTIC close. Is there a warm blooded creature on this globe who could possibly refuse the touch of the incredibly alluring Lucius Malfoy? - He might be bad but he is OH...SO GOOD!

As I would say to Lucius - More, Please, Don't Stop!

Look forward to reading more of your Fic.
leather splotches chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I really liked this. It's good. It's just...

" 'Los Tomos Oscuros.' she assured him." (Note, this is just an example, it can be any dialogue sentence.)

It should be " 'Los Tomos Oscuros,' she assured him", with the comma instead of a period. At least that's how it is in the US of A. Dunno if it's different where you live.

-LS
crimson cyanide chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Lol I always KNEW I loved Narcissa for a reason!
starbryte234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
ahh loved it :-)

narcissa truely is a goddess, evil or not.