Reviews for That Three Word Phrase
Maxcy Leland chapter 1 . 9/3
This was awesome. The descriptions really pulled me into the story and made it like I was watching a movie. It's the first of your work that I've read, and it won't be the last.
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Okay, I just read your reviews, don't take "constructive criticism" and their words to heart at ALL. This was awesome, adorable, angsty, and AMAZING since I LOVE this pairing! :D I felt Marth's pain, and I felt so bad for him.. Great job! This was really cute and sweet! (And really, who names themselves "constructive criticism" and then flames? Someone who should be ignored.)
Misty the Hylian Time Lord chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow. This is awesome! :D
lolz10290 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
im a huge fan of SaMarth and this was a really nice one-shot of them!
nameisDooM chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aw! sutch a grate chapter! you almost made oll-DooM cry... and not the "hellish" fire that erupts from my face when my mom tels me to cleen my room... O.o ... i know, that was odd. but you bet i will look for more of your writing!

ps. against all of evreone said or is thinking, SaMarth is the gratest thing that popped up on this earth sence dino-shaped chickennugets!
Etiema chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw I really loved reading this! i loved the emotion and the writing style and i was taken in great job!:)
ZannToRule chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved it i don't think i'll ever find some one that's better than you!
Darkmane chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I read this while listening to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. It was all I could do to hold back tears.

Very well written.
Hylian Princess chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Whooa, this one-shot was really good! Great work. :D

~ Hylian Princess
ShimmeringJade chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
GAH. Why haven't I reviewed this yet? -Runs around like a headless chicken; trips and falls on her face- x.x;

-Sits up and scratches head- Where can I start...? -Thoughtful look; snaps fingers- Oh, I know!

Brilliant. XD

Seriously. All I've been doing is reading happy-sappy Samarth fics, and yours made my angst-y side come forth! O

Though I don't think I can make a sad oneshot. n.n Not one that'll even be able to compare to yours. (Plus I'm too into the whole funny romance thing. XD)

Your writing style is awesome, Sage. *.* Keep up the good work!

-Jade
BlueShootinStar1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aw...it was so sweet...i could feel Marth's pain...you described it so much, i loved it! you are aweseom
constructive criticism chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This story sucks more than a high-powered vacuum cleaner and Kate Moss’s nose.

Not even the combined forces of Allah, Buddha, God and Tom Cruise would be able to save this piece of shit.

You fail English and life.

LOSER.
Mimza chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow. That is extremely awesome. Really great. You write really well. It's just, the way you described his emotions was just perfect. I don't really know what to say but it's just awesome. Once again, I'm not a romance fan but for yours I make an exception.

Great job, cannot wait till the next chapter!

- Mimza
DragonLady99 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
thats good, real good but there are a few mistakes and you tended to repeat things a lot but its still wonderful.

i had never thought of this pairing before and i might give it a try now after reading how you described it.

good job!

-RL95
Crystalicios chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aww... That was soo sweet! I can't believe I didn't review this when it first came out! *hits myself on the head with the home run bat*

*stupidly* Eheh... now you is knowing why I is stupid in de head. I hits myself, whens I acts stupidly *hits myself again*

It was SO cute! Yo... Uh... wait... Yo... Yo... I GIVE UP!

Yo {insert 'loved this' in Spanish}. Yeah, I know my Spanish is horrible...