Reviews for Emotion Sickness
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Excellent story so far, looking forward to more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
Really good story so far want to see more so please update soon please.
wuemsel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really hope you're planning on finishing this, I really enjoyed it so far. I wanted to send ya a PM to ask if you had any more of this - even un-betaed (I'm so hooked, I'd take draft notes as this point.) - but didn't let me, so this'll do.

Great job and, jeez, poor Marky. :(
nicole chapter 19 . 8/28/2008
this is a really good story why didn't you finish it? i think that you have great talent in writing and should continue with your gift
EB91 chapter 19 . 6/24/2008
I know it's been two years, but ah I wish you'd update this! the susupense is KILLING ME! DX
Digi-Girl101 chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! This is a really great story! : )
bananau28419 chapter 19 . 4/14/2008
AAH! I have to know what happens next! You've captured my attention through this lovely story, and I cannot believe I'm out of chapters to read! Please update soon!
Xeia chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
Its probably too long to hope this will be updated, but hey, mine might be the one that tips you over the edge into finishing up this fic? Though I can't talk, i have all these half finished stories that i know i will finish one day, but the day just hasn't come yet.

I really like this story, it is so well written and the characters are all so accurate as to how I see them.

you probably don't even get these emails anymore, but just so you know, if you did update i would definitely be reading!

Even if you can't write the rest, how about writing like a little blurb to go at the end, that at least says what happens? Like "and then afterwards, Roger managed to work up the courage to talk to Mark, and after heaps of angst, they got together". Only maybe more detailed, because we already know thats going to happen!

Anyway, hoping everythings okay with you Charlotte Grim, and you just lost your writing mojo. I loved all your fics, and thanks for making my day brighter for writing them so that i could read them

Abby chapter 19 . 5/6/2007
Just looking through some of my favorite stories. I don't think I'm hopeful of this being updated anymore. (
Abby chapter 19 . 10/31/2006
Just wanted to drop you a line. This isn't going to be "forgotten" is it? I'm trying to wait patiently. ;) Hope all is well. )
GradGrl chapter 19 . 10/28/2006
::knock. knock:: Please update... cause well I like Jason and if Roger is not gonna love Mark can Jason please. Cause well, I like him and he stands up to Roger and puts people in their places. Yes... So I like him can he stay?
Abby chapter 19 . 10/3/2006
Update soon? Please? *is hopeful*
Mel chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
Oh, my god. I just sat down and read all 19 chapters of this story in one sitting. It was...thrilling. I can't was so good that I'm being incoherent :) I love the drama with each of the characters, especially Mark and oddly enough, Joanne. So many people ignore her that when I read a piece with really good Joanne characterization I get a little excited. And, speaking of characterization, this has some of the best I've seen! Mark is just how I always pictured him: a little socially awkward, but not *shy* and, of course, withdrawn and just a *little* depressed. But, in my opinion, one can tell that a fanfic author has excellent characterization when her OCs seem just as realistic as the 'real' characters. I find myself really feeling for Jason and I usually hate OCs. This story is so...I can't even find words (wow, a stupid commercial just popped into my head. Its the one for a cell phone company and the guy can't come up with an adjective, so the employee is like 'let's spin the wheel of adjectived'. Um, yeah, ignore that. I have a life, I swear _). But, yeah, back to my fangirlish raving. I love how the story moves quick enough that the reader never gets bored in a lull and isn't so fast that events rush past before you can even understand and appreciate what's going on. Oh! I also love how the flashbacks to Roger's withdrawal are revealed bit by bit. We learn *just* enough to clarify the immediate situation, but we can tell that there's much more to the story. And (wow, one of these days I'll start off a sentence, yeah, and then I'll stop fangirling. Right) I *adore* how you made Maureen into an actual person instead of an obnoxious ditz that serves only for comic relief. And...I can't think of anything else to praise right now, so I'll stop clogging your inbox now.

I hope you update soon!

MoowitMi324 chapter 19 . 8/2/2006

This story is amazings
Abby chapter 19 . 7/31/2006
Oh thank goodness. Mark just wandered to the roof for some air. I was thinking bad things when he was gone from his room.

So glad that Joanne called Jason. Jason's smart enough to know that Mark has to want to help himself in order to get better. I'm happy that Joanne understands that.

The flow of the story is going great, where Mark isn't talking to Roger, or anyone for that matter. He can't just come out of depression and have everything be ok right away. It doesn't work that way. Good to see that you're not rushing the story along by having Mark be ok, just like that.

Mimi should feel bad for slapping Mark, because she *was* wrong. She just assumed she knew the story and jumped on Mark (shouldn't she know what happens when people assume?).

Anyways, you're going a GREAT job! Keep it up! )