Reviews for Addicted
Verrry sweet!
vanessag chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Beautiful fanfic! :)
fire90 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Sorry, I'm writing this comment on this chapter just to tell you that in my comment about the 8 chapter I didn't notice that the story has 'The End' at the bottom...so, you did finish it, forget about my 'A pity you haven't finished it' in the comment xD
fire90 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
What a beautiful and intense story...a pity you haven't finished it :(
da3lech chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
I have really enjoyed reading this fic...

so it's going in my favs
Potterworm chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
Good story. You should mark it as complete, becasue right now it still shows up as a WIP.
brolly501 chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
great story mwahaha house was manipulated
Bglswrth454 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Another excellent story. I love the way you portray Cameron in your writing. Just a little bit braver than in the show. But it really clearly shows how easily all of us shippers could be satisfied if either House or Cameron ever overcome a little bit of fear.
kaleidoscope60 chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic. I just discovered you the other day and am working my way through your stories. I read the new one. Loved it. Please keep writing - you're loaded with talent!
HouseRocks1 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Wonderful payoff...super story! Loved it all! Thanx
HouseRocks1 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Smart Cameron...yummy buildup.
HouseRocks1 chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
Wo...you've upped the ante for trouble making with the assistant immunology position...good move. Gotta go see the House fallout... (What fun reading on an early Sunday morning!)
HouseRocks1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Fabulous fun...jealous House...very amusing. I really like the lightheartedness of this story and the extra characters you are bringing in to "rub salt into the House wound." He was already off balance before the brothers showed up now he's plumb discombobulated!
HouseRocks1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Just caught up on your newest update on "Solitare." Reviewed as usual and then started looking for other things you've written. Found "Addicted" and loving it, too. Am nuts about the way you "set your story up." The reader gets right into the story immediately and is hooked from the get go. Now that I've found more fics by you, I'm a happy camper! BTW, this story is appropriately named, cuz I'm definitely "addicted" to your writing!
JJamie chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
come on, tell me that was not it. you can't just leave an open end. using my own imagination about what would happen next is gonna be living hell for me. My Ritalin consumption was alreaday above what my Shrink recommended, and really not looking forward to become an addict like House. (Maybe I am already, who knows)

Honestly, thank you for taking your time from your busy life to further entertain and fulfill the needs of House fan.