Reviews for Run Away
flaimingdarkfox chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
what happens know and ino saw shikas memories right then she knows why he left leaf
Unices chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
wow this is a neat story
Becca chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
Blue Tiger-chan chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Nice story. Update soon!
RAMI-ZenigataPWNS chapter 10 . 10/21/2006
AHH! KANKOURO NO! please tell me it was just his puppet please!... well, anyhoo, great fic! i hope it will be yaoi though... but if not meh
Cheshire chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
I rather like this story, though it is sad that Kankuro died. I wonder how Gaara and Temari will react, especially when they find out it was Konoha ninja who killed their brother? Obviously, they cannot start a war, but the relations between Konoha and Suna would definitely become a bit strained.

Poor Shikamaru... getting chased by his own friends and having friends killed by friends.
black.butterfly.kisses chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Loved it! I'm about to read chapter 2.
kris chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
you idiot. you killed kankuro.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
How could you kill Kankuro! Die! Stupid Konoha shinobi and thier idiocy! I hate 'em, I hate 'em, I hate 'em! Will Shikamaru find a way to tell Gaara and Temari that their brother died? Will it cause them to cut the tie they have with Konoha?
daydreamer22057 chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
honestly im not a big shikamaru (shika) fan but this is sn ausome story its going on my fav's
dimonyo-anghel chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Why did Gaara boost Shika's chakara? Was Kankuro implying something when he questioned Shikamaru about whether or not he knew? Poor Naruto, one of his true friends are gone... Will Shika run into any other Kohona ppl in the next chap?
Kirri Kitty chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Poor shika! update soon!
Selene69 chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
I love the change! Can you wright more soon? Please? I love the plot! Is Gaara gay in you story?
xXYamchaXx chapter 6 . 7/12/2006
Though it was short, it still was a interesting chapter.
BloodRenevant chapter 6 . 7/11/2006
good story... short chaps tho but i still like it update soon