Reviews for Becoming Me
danceofshadows chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
That was a beautiful ending. Loved it!
HyperMint chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
i believe the saying is 'come into my parlor,' said the spider to the fly.

not to be degrading or anything... just so you know.

Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2007
Felled by a rotten tree! Oh the woe! I think I like Allie, she is very cute.
aithreachas chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
Very, very enjoyable story. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it. Generally I haven't read the stories told from one character's POV, but I found your story particularly engaging and the next think I knew I was hooked. Keep writing and we will keep reading...promise!
Ditzyleo chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Wow- great story. Had me giggling! Loved it all.
Astraldust chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
I've just read your story in its entirety and I really enjoyed it. Love the fact that Atlantis took the form of a little girl to help John. And the ending was really funny. Typical McKay.
BizzyLizzy chapter 11 . 5/10/2006
That was really good, loved the interaction between John and Atlantis and the way all the characters worked well together.
sqwrath chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
WOW, I loved this story! You did a great job and I hope there is a sequel ;)!
Stealth Dragon chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
(applaud) A splendid tale. Look forward to your sequel.
imashel chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
What a wonderful story. Great whumping, snark, danger, adventure and the promise of a sequel. Yeah! Great job!
Teri chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
Delightful story. Loved the little tidbit about Elizabeth being a pitcher. :) I look forward to seeing how Rodney learns to interact with Allie and we learn more about the plot to kill John. Nice work!
Linnzi chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Great story. I really enjoyed it. the humour was great, the action exciting, and Shep whump is always greatly appreciated. More please!
parisindy chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
(paris stands up and cheers!)

whoo hoo that was awesome! and a sequel to! fantastic!
parisindy chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
SQUEA! ANDROMEDA!hehe my fav show!

hehe another great chapter!
auStraliS chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Thank you for an enjoyable read. Giving Atlantis a personality that they can all interact with (though not all of them can relate to) is a great idea - although I can see that getting a bit confusing at some point. I look forward to a sequel to see the ideas that you come up with.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »