Reviews for Full Circle
Bunnyfire chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! EPIC AMAZING WONDERFUL BREATHTAKING STORY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE OH PLEASE! THIS IS CRITICAL, OMG I CAN'T WAIT!.
Kirana chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
i so wish this story were completed. so many things to be resolved. how to reconcile the honour system whereby a wellborn person should choose death before a dishonourable deed, with megumi's redemption after she *didn't* make that choice. then how to get sano to realise that if he gets her pregnant her reputation is shot anyway, or she would be forced to risk death to kill their precious baby. so kenshin is right and he should just marry her. i wish the storyline had finished to pull these threads together.
Account Not Found chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Great story so far! Very well-written...updating anytime soon? Will look forward to it...love this fic already. :-)
Sarun chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I really wish you could finish this story - its one of my favorites. Hey, its been a few years and I'm still checking for updates.
Woodrokiro chapter 10 . 9/22/2006
Umm... is that the end of it? If so, that was kind of a bad ending. If not, u should continue with this story! i really enjoy it and would be thrilled if u ended it.
Woodrokiro chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
i love this story so far! but grr to Kei! i hate him now lol.
Sunoko chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
Ooh, this is wonderful! A very interesting take on the Sano/Megumi pairing. Very nice look into the dichotomy between Tokugawa Japan and Meiji Japan- people's minds aren't apt to change just because the regime has. Please, please update!
roosterboy chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Please take your time; I will wait as long as it takes, as long as you want. I will wait patiently and gladly. I will be waiting forever.
roosterboy chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
More? Please?~
roosterboy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh no! It makes me SO sad that you have stopped updating on this wonderful story! I really LOVED it and was dying to see how things would work out. Even though it's probably useless I'm still going to ask you to PLEASE update more chapters on this story! It's so wonderful, don't let it go to waste!
roosterboy chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
Amazing story! I'm duly impressed!
roosterboy chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Its me againg to remember that you are wonderful writer.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
i've spent the last hour and a half reading this story...
roosterboy chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Why didn't you continue? To end it in this point was cruel! But since you're not going to ever update this, why dont you just take it down and save others that havent stumbled across this yet the heartbreak of never finishing it?

And you are an amazing authouress.
roosterboy chapter 10 . 2/18/2006
You seriously dont think to finish this amazing storie?